Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] Antrey's Shop - Retired and more!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 77 78
[center][img]https://36.media.tumblr.com/dc314443a5c2323cc12f1e5ab47e8d18/tumblr_nkws7rnVBG1tk3soro4_r2_75sq.png[/img] [b][size=6]Little Shop of Thingamabobs[/size][/b] [img]https://36.media.tumblr.com/dc314443a5c2323cc12f1e5ab47e8d18/tumblr_nkws7rnVBG1tk3soro4_r2_75sq.png[/img][/center] WILL UPDATE THE SHOP IN A FEW DAYS, ASK ME IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR SOMETHING NOT DISPLAYED HERE (at the same time it might happen I'd be out of stock of something in the thread). THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING! I've got some stuff lying around my hoard I would like to sell. Ask away, if you're interested in anything. Often I have more than one of the items displayed (and some of the stuff I have is not even here, because I forget, don't hesitate to ask!) [size=4][u][b]Rules:[/b][/u][/size] [LIST] [*]I accept gems at [img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/icon_gems.png[/img] 1:450 [img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img] [*]I always check the Auction House for current market values, however I reserve the right to adjust the price accordingly, should I deem the AH prices to be inadequate. [*]If there are only a few of the desired item in the AH (usually less than 10), I will count the average out to determine the price (this is to avoid supporting undercutters and overshooters both). [size=2]T[i]he reason for these formulas to be in place is that the market is too unstable to use religiously all the time, thank you for understanding![/i][/size] [*]If you'd like to trade, check out [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1167108#5786030]my wishlist[/url] to see what I'm after. Please, keep in mind I am most probably not going to be interested in purchasing anything straight, this is a sales thread after all. [*]I am [b]always willing to haggle [/b]and will give [b]discounts [/b]when purchased [b]in bulk[/b], however no discounts will be given when trading for items or using payment plans. [*]Payment plans are possible, they will be discussed individually. [*]I reserve the right to refuse trade or reject any offer at any given time! [/LIST] [size=4][u][b]Directory:[/b][/u][/size] [LIST=1] [*]Introduction * [*][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1167108#5775283]Apparel[/url] [*][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1167108#5776773]Familiars[/url] [*][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1167108#5776805]Miscellaneous[/url] (Skins & accents, Other, Food, Swipp) [*][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1167108#5786030]Wishlist[/url] [/LIST]
tumblr_nkws7rnVBG1tk3soro4_r2_75sq.png Little Shop of Thingamabobs tumblr_nkws7rnVBG1tk3soro4_r2_75sq.png

WILL UPDATE THE SHOP IN A FEW DAYS, ASK ME IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR SOMETHING NOT DISPLAYED HERE (at the same time it might happen I'd be out of stock of something in the thread). THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING!

I've got some stuff lying around my hoard I would like to sell. Ask away, if you're interested in anything. Often I have more than one of the items displayed (and some of the stuff I have is not even here, because I forget, don't hesitate to ask!)

Rules:
  • I accept gems at icon_gems.png 1:450 icon_treasure.png
  • I always check the Auction House for current market values, however I reserve the right to adjust the price accordingly, should I deem the AH prices to be inadequate.
  • If there are only a few of the desired item in the AH (usually less than 10), I will count the average out to determine the price (this is to avoid supporting undercutters and overshooters both).
    The reason for these formulas to be in place is that the market is too unstable to use religiously all the time, thank you for understanding!
  • If you'd like to trade, check out my wishlist to see what I'm after. Please, keep in mind I am most probably not going to be interested in purchasing anything straight, this is a sales thread after all.
  • I am always willing to haggle and will give discounts when purchased in bulk, however no discounts will be given when trading for items or using payment plans.
  • Payment plans are possible, they will be discussed individually.
  • I reserve the right to refuse trade or reject any offer at any given time!

Directory:
  1. Introduction *
  2. Apparel
  3. Familiars
  4. Miscellaneous (Skins & accents, Other, Food, Swipp)
  5. Wishlist
[center][img]https://36.media.tumblr.com/438889444d3ccf89c92f5376304941a8/tumblr_nkwt7txOHy1shiy42o1_75sq.png[/img] [b][size=5][u]Apparel[/u][/size][/b] [img]https://36.media.tumblr.com/438889444d3ccf89c92f5376304941a8/tumblr_nkwt7txOHy1shiy42o1_75sq.png[/img][/center] [center][quote=Retired/Cycled Out][item=Druidic Armband][item=Autumn Breeze][/quote] [quote=Swipp Exclusive][item=Crimson Silk Veil][item=Crimson Arm Silks][item=Crimson Silk Sash][item=Crimson Tail Bangle][item=Crown of Bones][item=Tan Bandana][item=Sunsong Face Mask][item=Winter Wolf Cape][item=Pink Wooly Tail][item=Aqua Birdskull Legband][item=Aqua Birdskull Necklace][item=Cloudy Feathered Wings][item=Cloudy Tail Feathers][item=Venomscale Bracers][item=Venomscale Shoulder Guards][item=Venomscale Wing Guard][item=Venomscale Helmet][/quote] [quote=Silks][item=Crimson Silk Veil][item=Crimson Arm Silks][item=Crimson Silk Sash][item=Crimson Tail Bangle][item=Gossamer Fillet][item=Gossamer Silk Veil][item=Golden Silk Veil][item=Golden Tail Bangle][/quote] [quote=Feathers][item=Wavespun Tail Feathers][item=Cloudy Feathered Wings][item=Cloudy Tail Feathers][item=Sunburst Tail Feathers][/quote] [quote=Armour][item=Bloodscale Shoulder Guards][item=Bloodscale Greaves][item=Bloodscale Tail Guard][item=Bloodscale Bracers][item=Bloodscale Wing Guard][item=Shadowscale Chest Guard][item=Shadowscale Wing Guard][item=Shadowscale Greaves][item=Shadowscale Bracers][item=Venomscale Bracers][item=Venomscale Shoulder Guards][item=Venomscale Wing Guard][item=Venomscale Helmet][item=Brightscale Greaves][item=Solidscale Chest Guard][item=Solidscale Bracers][item=Solidscale Tail Guard][item=Solidscale Wing Guard][item=Battlescale Helmet][item=Steelscale Chest Guard][item=Steelscale Tail Guard] [item=Dented Iron Helmet][item=Dented Iron Gorget][item=Dented Iron Boots][item=Dented Iron Pauldrons][item=Dented Iron Tail Cuffs][item=Dented Iron Belt][item=Dented Iron Gauntlets][item=Burnished Gold Tail Cuffs][item=Tarnished Steel Gauntlets][item=Tarnished Steel Helmet][item=Tarnished Steel Pauldrons] [item=Burnished Filigree Banner][item=Gold Filigree Banner][item=Iron Filigree Banner][item=Burnished Filigree Helmet] [/quote] [quote=Flowers][item=Heatherbed Lily][item=Blushing Pink Rose][item=Violet Flowerfall][item=Violet Corsage][item=Red Rose Lei][item=Daisy Flower Crown][/quote] [quote=Jewellery][item=Ornate Copper Necklace][item=Ornate Darksteel Necklace][item=Ornate Iron Necklace][item=Ornate Pearly Necklace][item=Ornate Gold Bracelet][item=Ornate Pearly Bracelet][item=Simple Pearly Necklace][item=Simple Copper Necklace][item=Simple Darksteel Bracelets][item=Simple Iron Wing Bangles][item=Simple Iron Bracelets][item=simple pearly bracelets][item=Simple Gold Necklace][item=Simple Iron Necklace][item=Simple Darksteel Necklace][item=Simple Copper Wing Bangles][item=Simple Gold Wing Bangles][item=Simple Pearly Wing Bangles][item=Ornate Iron Bracelet][item=Morganite Flourish Eye Piece][item=Copper Glasses][/quote] [quote=Shirts, Vests and Capes][item=Peacekeeping Vest][item=Woodland Vest][item=Bleached Peacekeeping Vest][item=Scarlet Satin Tunic][item=Black Satin Tunic][item=Blue Satin Tunic][item=Brown Satin Tunic][item=Earthsong Haori][item=Forestsong Haori][item=Nomad's Sandwastes Vest][item=Brown Renaissance Shirt][item=Duneglider Cape][item=Winter Cape][item=Blue Renaissance Shirt][item=Black Renaissance Shirt][item=Gold Breeches] [item=Brown Wolf Cape][item=Winter Wolf Cape][/quote] [quote=Furs and Coats][item=Brown Wooly Antennae][item=Brown Wooly Coat][item=White Wooly Coat][item=Black Wooly Tail][item=Brown Wooly Tail][item=White Wooly Tail][item=Raider's Fur Legwraps][/quote] [quote=Head Pieces][item=Pink Daisy Cabbie][item=Gray Wizard Hat][item=Brown Wizard Hat][item=Tawny Antlers][item=Leather Fedora][item=Woodland Headband][item=Peacekeeping Headband][item=Purple Bandana][item=Tan Bandana][item=Canvas Bandana][item=Aqua Deepsea Bulb][item=Fuchsia Deepsea Bulb][item=Golden Deepsea Bulb][item=Emerald Deepsea Bulb][item=Cobalt Deepsea Bulb][item=Whisperer's Cowl][item=Blue Warrior Face Mask][item=Forestsong Face Mask][item=Red Warrior Face Mask][item=Sunsong Face Mask][item=Nomad's Sandwastes Turban][item=Simple Red Fez][item=Brown Plaid Cabbie][item=Navy Plaid Cabbie][item=Crown of Bones][/quote] [quote=Birdskulls][item=Aqua Birdskull Necklace][item=Aqua Birdskull Legband][item=Green Birdskull Headdress][item=Green Birdskull Armband][item=Green Birdskull Legband][item=Green Birdskull Necklace][item=Green Birdskull Wingpiece][item=Golden Birdskull Headdress][item=Golden Birdskull Legband][item=Golden Birdskull Necklace][item=Golden Birdskull Wingpiece][item=Brown Birdskull Armband][item=Brown Birdskull Headdress][item=Brown Birdskull Legband][item=Brown Birdskull Necklace][item=Brown Birdskull Wingpiece][item=Blue Birdskull Headdress][item=Blue Birdskull Armband][item=Blue Birdskull Wingpiece][item=Red Birdskull Armband][item=Red Birdskull Legband][item=Red Birdskull Necklace][item=Red Birdskull Wingpiece][item=Bleak Birdskull Armband][item=Bleak Birdskull Headdress][item=Bleak Birdskull Necklace][item=Bleak Birdskull Legband][item=Bleak Birdskull Wingpiece][item=Purple Birdskull Armband][item=Purple Birdskull Headdress][item=Purple Birdskull Legband][item=Tropical Birdskull Wingpiece][/quote] [quote=Steampunk][item=Brass Steampunk Scarf][item=Gold Steampunk Scarf][item=Copper Steampunk Scarf][item=Bronze Steampunk Vest][item=Gold Steampunk Goggles][item=Bronze Steampunk Scarf][item=Copper Steampunk Gloves][item=Brass Steampunk Spats][item=Gold Steampunk Spats][item=Brass Steampunk Wings][item=Bronze Steampunk Wings][item=Copper Steampunk Wings][item=Silver Steampunk Wings][/quote] [quote=Wraps][item=White Linen Neck Wrap][item=Navy Wing Wraps][item=Maroon Arm Wraps][item=Leather Arm Wraps][item=Bloody Arm Bandages][item=Maroon Head Wrap][item=White Linen Head Wrap][item=Leather Wing Wraps][item=Maroon Leg Wraps][item=Black Linen Head Wrap][item=Leather Head Wrap][item=Maroon Head Wrap][item=Navy Head Wrap][item=Maroon Neck Wrap][item=Navy Neck Wrap][item=White Linen Chest Wrap][item=Black Linen Chest Wrap][item=Leather Chest Wrap][item=Maroon Chest Wrap][item=White Linen Leg Wraps][item=Leather Leg Wraps][item=White Linen Wing Wraps][item=Bloody Wing Bandages][item=Maroon Wing Wraps][item=White Linen Tail Wrap][item=Leather Tail Wrap][item=Bloody Tail Bandage][item=Forest Green Chest Wrap][item=Forest Green Head Wrap][item=Forest Green Leg Wrap][/quote] [quote=Bows][item=Pretty Buttercup Tail Bow][item=Pretty Pink Arm Bow][item=Pretty White Neck Bow][item=Pretty Buttercup Neck Bow][item=Pretty Pink Neck Bow][item=Pretty Purple Arm Bow][item=Black Arm Bow][item=Pretty Pink Tail Bow][/quote] [quote=Scarves and Hanks][item=Yella Highnoon Hank][item=Green Highnoon Hank][item=Rose Highnoon Hank][item=Black Highnoon Hank] [item=Blue and Brown Flair Scarf][item=Green and White Flair Scarf][item=Black and White Flair Scarf][/quote] [quote=Scars][item=Veteran's Eye Scar][item=Veteran's Shoulder Scars][item=veteran's Leg Scars][/quote] [/center]
tumblr_nkwt7txOHy1shiy42o1_75sq.png Apparel tumblr_nkwt7txOHy1shiy42o1_75sq.png

Retired/Cycled Out wrote:
Druidic Armband Autumn Breeze
Swipp Exclusive wrote:
Crimson Silk Veil Crimson Arm Silks Crimson Silk Sash Crimson Tail Bangle Crown of Bones Tan Bandana Sunsong Face Mask Winter Wolf Cape Pink Wooly Tail Aqua Birdskull Legband Aqua Birdskull Necklace Cloudy Feathered Wings Cloudy Tail Feathers Venomscale Bracers Venomscale Shoulder Guards Venomscale Wing Guard Venomscale Helmet
Silks wrote:
Crimson Silk Veil Crimson Arm Silks Crimson Silk Sash Crimson Tail Bangle Gossamer Fillet Gossamer Silk Veil Golden Silk Veil Golden Tail Bangle
Feathers wrote:
Wavespun Tail Feathers Cloudy Feathered Wings Cloudy Tail Feathers Sunburst Tail Feathers
Armour wrote:
Bloodscale Shoulder Guards Bloodscale Greaves Bloodscale Tail Guard Bloodscale Bracers Bloodscale Wing Guard Shadowscale Chest Guard Shadowscale Wing Guard Shadowscale Greaves Shadowscale Bracers Venomscale Bracers Venomscale Shoulder Guards Venomscale Wing Guard Venomscale Helmet Brightscale Greaves Solidscale Chest Guard Solidscale Bracers Solidscale Tail Guard Solidscale Wing Guard Battlescale Helmet Steelscale Chest Guard Steelscale Tail Guard
Dented Iron Helmet Dented Iron Gorget Dented Iron Boots Dented Iron Pauldrons Dented Iron Tail Cuffs Dented Iron Belt Dented Iron Gauntlets Burnished Gold Tail Cuffs Tarnished Steel Gauntlets Tarnished Steel Helmet Tarnished Steel Pauldrons
Burnished Filigree Banner Gold Filigree Banner Iron Filigree Banner Burnished Filigree Helmet
Flowers wrote:
Heatherbed Lily Blushing Pink Rose Violet Flowerfall Violet Corsage Red Rose Lei Daisy Flower Crown
Jewellery wrote:
Ornate Copper Necklace Ornate Darksteel Necklace Ornate Iron Necklace Ornate Pearly Necklace Ornate Gold Bracelet Ornate Pearly Bracelet Simple Pearly Necklace Simple Copper Necklace Simple Darksteel Bracelets Simple Iron Wing Bangles Simple Iron Bracelets Simple Pearly Bracelets Simple Gold Necklace Simple Iron Necklace Simple Darksteel Necklace Simple Copper Wing Bangles Simple Gold Wing Bangles Simple Pearly Wing Bangles Ornate Iron Bracelet Morganite Flourish Eye Piece Copper Glasses
Shirts, Vests and Capes wrote:
Peacekeeping Vest Woodland Vest Bleached Peacekeeping Vest Scarlet Satin Tunic Black Satin Tunic Blue Satin Tunic Brown Satin Tunic Earthsong Haori Forestsong Haori Brown Renaissance Shirt Duneglider Cape Winter Cape Blue Renaissance Shirt Black Renaissance Shirt Gold Breeches
Brown Wolf Cape Winter Wolf Cape
Furs and Coats wrote:
Brown Wooly Antennae Brown Wooly Coat White Wooly Coat Black Wooly Tail Brown Wooly Tail White Wooly Tail
Head Pieces wrote:
Pink Daisy Cabbie Gray Wizard Hat Brown Wizard Hat Tawny Antlers Leather Fedora Woodland Headband Peacekeeping Headband Purple Bandana Tan Bandana Canvas Bandana Aqua Deepsea Bulb Fuchsia Deepsea Bulb Golden Deepsea Bulb Emerald Deepsea Bulb Cobalt Deepsea Bulb Blue Warrior Face Mask Forestsong Face Mask Red Warrior Face Mask Sunsong Face Mask Simple Red Fez Brown Plaid Cabbie Navy Plaid Cabbie Crown of Bones
Birdskulls wrote:
Aqua Birdskull Necklace Aqua Birdskull Legband Green Birdskull Headdress Green Birdskull Armband Green Birdskull Legband Green Birdskull Necklace Green Birdskull Wingpiece Golden Birdskull Headdress Golden Birdskull Legband Golden Birdskull Necklace Golden Birdskull Wingpiece Brown Birdskull Armband Brown Birdskull Headdress Brown Birdskull Legband Brown Birdskull Necklace Brown Birdskull Wingpiece Blue Birdskull Headdress Blue Birdskull Armband Blue Birdskull Wingpiece Red Birdskull Armband Red Birdskull Legband Red Birdskull Necklace Red Birdskull Wingpiece Bleak Birdskull Armband Bleak Birdskull Headdress Bleak Birdskull Necklace Bleak Birdskull Legband Bleak Birdskull Wingpiece Purple Birdskull Armband Purple Birdskull Headdress Purple Birdskull Legband Tropical Birdskull Wingpiece
Steampunk wrote:
Brass Steampunk Scarf Gold Steampunk Scarf Copper Steampunk Scarf Bronze Steampunk Vest Gold Steampunk Goggles Bronze Steampunk Scarf Copper Steampunk Gloves Brass Steampunk Spats Gold Steampunk Spats Brass Steampunk Wings Bronze Steampunk Wings Copper Steampunk Wings Silver Steampunk Wings
Wraps wrote:
White Linen Neck Wrap Navy Wing Wraps Maroon Arm Wraps Leather Arm Wraps Bloody Arm Bandages Maroon Head Wrap White Linen Head Wrap Leather Wing Wraps Maroon Leg Wraps Black Linen Head Wrap Leather Head Wrap Maroon Head Wrap Navy Head Wrap Maroon Neck Wrap Navy Neck Wrap White Linen Chest Wrap Black Linen Chest Wrap Leather Chest Wrap Maroon Chest Wrap White Linen Leg Wraps Leather Leg Wraps White Linen Wing Wraps Bloody Wing Bandages Maroon Wing Wraps White Linen Tail Wrap Leather Tail Wrap Bloody Tail Bandage Forest Green Chest Wrap Forest Green Head Wrap
Bows wrote:
Pretty Buttercup Tail Bow Pretty Pink Arm Bow Pretty White Neck Bow Pretty Buttercup Neck Bow Pretty Pink Neck Bow Pretty Purple Arm Bow Black Arm Bow Pretty Pink Tail Bow
Scarves and Hanks wrote:
Yella Highnoon Hank Green Highnoon Hank Rose Highnoon Hank Black Highnoon Hank
Blue and Brown Flair Scarf Green and White Flair Scarf Black and White Flair Scarf
Scars wrote:
[center][img]https://36.media.tumblr.com/ea84272939e144d3f139abb538159622/tumblr_nkws7rnVBG1tk3soro1_75sq.png[/img] [b][size=5][u]Familiars[/u][/size][/b] [img]https://36.media.tumblr.com/ea84272939e144d3f139abb538159622/tumblr_nkws7rnVBG1tk3soro1_75sq.png[/img][/center] [center][quote=Retired/Cycled Out][item=Woodland Turkey][item=Snarling Mimic][item=Sundial Imposter][item=Sunbeam Ursa][item=Livewire Grizzly][item=Magma Embear][item=Hibernal Starbear][item=Graveyard Guardian][item=Cragbacked Bouldursa][/quote] [quote=Swipp Exclusive][item=Snowsquall Floracat][item=Swallowtail Buttersnake][/quote] [quote=Marketplace/Chests/Gathering Exclusive][item=Grasslands Trunker][item=Ragamouse][item=Hippogriff][item=Hedgehog][/quote] [quote=Coliseum] [item=Leafy Moth][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/1144.png[/img][item=Ruby Webwing][item=Emerald Webwing][item=Crimson Emperor][item=Bumble] [item=Dryad][item=Basilisk][item=Wildwood Owl][item=Sakura Owl][item=Blooming Strangler][item=Strangler][item=Greenroot Janustrap][item=Clown Charger][item=Bluefin Charger][item=Bamboo Phytocat][item=Janustrap] [item=Rambra][item=Zeeba][item=Red-Winged Owlcat][item=Banded Owlcat][item=Umberhorn Qiriq][item=Smoke Gyre][item=Crowned Bonepriest][item=Wintermane Spearman][item=Painted Centaur] [item=Carmine Serthis][item=Opheodrys Serthis][item=Storm Seeker][item=Iridescent Scaleback][item=Greatshell][item=Shadow Serpent][item=Peacock Scorpion][item=Scaleback][item=Serthis Alchemist] [item=Cursed Bat][item=Parasitic Fungus][item=Dwarf Truffle][item=Crimson Reef Snail][item=Ancient Fungus][item=Bramble Guardian][item=Citrine Cave Jewel][item=Emerald Cave Jewel] [item=Baku][item=Dreameater][item=Red-Breasted Hainu][item=Hainu][item=Fungalhoof Qiriq][item=Trick of the Light][item=Umbra Wolf][item=Raptorik Warrior] [item=Grey River Flight][item=Brown River Flight][item=Cumulus Seal][item=Dappled Seal][item=Rainbow Sprite][item=Radioactive Slime][item=Shale Thresher][item=Noggle][item=Sunset Lasher][item=Blueridge Greatshell][item=Everglade Lasher][item=Scarlet Flycatcher][item=Greatshell] [item=Celestial Antelope][item=Silver Springbok][item=Longneck Skirmisher][item=Longneck Interloper][item=Longneck Mender][item=Longneck Magi][item=Double-Tailed Warcat][item=Warcat Protector][item=Chimera][item=Sprangyroo][item=Charcoal Sprangyroo] [item=Squall Rasa][item=Maned Rasa][item=Black Wolf][item=Winter Wolf][item=Elk][item=Snowfall Elk][item=Poultrygeist][item=Permafrost Impaler][item=Nochnyr][item=Hoarfrost Mauler][item=Shalebuck][item=Venerable Shalebuck] [item=Fallout Streak][item=Snow Streak][item=Bluemoon Aviar][item=Clouddancer][item=Hooded Dodo][item=Renegade Aviar][item=Dodo] [item=Southmarsh Podid][item=Common Podid][item=Psywurm][item=Venomous Toridae][item=Poisonous Toridae][item=Blackwing Croaker][item=Heartred Croaker] [item=Golden Porpoise][item=Cloud Chaser][item=Kelp Tender][item=Mammertee][item=Relic Eel][item=Abyss Striker][item=Octoflyer][item=Jeweled Octoflyer][item=maren ambusher][item=maren wavesinger] [item=Construction Mith][item=Mistral Minion][item=Coppercoil Creeper][item=Black Iron Creeper][item=Spellbound Golem][item=Sentinel Mith][item=Scrapmetal Tracker][item=Steelhound][/quote] [/center]
tumblr_nkws7rnVBG1tk3soro1_75sq.png Familiars tumblr_nkws7rnVBG1tk3soro1_75sq.png

Retired/Cycled Out wrote:
Woodland Turkey Snarling Mimic Sundial Imposter Sunbeam Ursa Livewire Grizzly Magma Embear Hibernal Starbear Graveyard Guardian Cragbacked Bouldursa
Swipp Exclusive wrote:
Snowsquall Floracat Swallowtail Buttersnake
Marketplace/Chests/Gathering Exclusive wrote:
Grasslands Trunker Ragamouse Hippogriff Hedgehog
Coliseum wrote:
Leafy Moth 1144.png Ruby Webwing Emerald Webwing Crimson Emperor Bumble

Dryad Basilisk Wildwood Owl Sakura Owl Blooming Strangler Strangler Greenroot Janustrap Clown Charger Bluefin Charger Bamboo Phytocat Janustrap

Rambra Zeeba Red-Winged Owlcat Banded Owlcat Umberhorn Qiriq Smoke Gyre Crowned Bonepriest Wintermane Spearman Painted Centaur

Carmine Serthis Opheodrys Serthis Storm Seeker Iridescent Scaleback Greatshell Shadow Serpent Peacock Scorpion Scaleback Serthis Alchemist

Cursed Bat Parasitic Fungus Dwarf Truffle Crimson Reef Snail Ancient Fungus Bramble Guardian Citrine Cave Jewel Emerald Cave Jewel

Baku Dreameater Red-Breasted Hainu Hainu Fungalhoof Qiriq Trick of the Light Umbra Wolf Raptorik Warrior

Grey River Flight Brown River Flight Cumulus Seal Dappled Seal Rainbow Sprite Radioactive Slime Shale Thresher Noggle Sunset Lasher Blueridge Greatshell Everglade Lasher Scarlet Flycatcher Greatshell

Celestial Antelope Silver Springbok Longneck Skirmisher Longneck Interloper Longneck Mender Longneck Magi Double-Tailed Warcat Warcat Protector Chimera Sprangyroo Charcoal Sprangyroo

Squall Rasa Maned Rasa Black Wolf Winter Wolf Elk Snowfall Elk Poultrygeist Permafrost Impaler Nochnyr Hoarfrost Mauler Shalebuck Venerable Shalebuck

Fallout Streak Snow Streak Bluemoon Aviar Clouddancer Hooded Dodo Renegade Aviar Dodo

Southmarsh Podid Common Podid Psywurm Venomous Toridae Poisonous Toridae Blackwing Croaker Heartred Croaker

Golden Porpoise Cloud Chaser Kelp Tender Mammertee Relic Eel Abyss Striker Octoflyer Jeweled Octoflyer Maren Ambusher Maren Wavesinger

Construction Mith Mistral Minion Coppercoil Creeper Black Iron Creeper Spellbound Golem Sentinel Mith Scrapmetal Tracker Steelhound
[center][img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/6e6ad8ca9d58fdba6039b7376c4e641d/tumblr_nkwt7txOHy1shiy42o2_75sq.png[/img] [b][size=5][u]Miscellaneous[/u][/size][/b] [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/6e6ad8ca9d58fdba6039b7376c4e641d/tumblr_nkwt7txOHy1shiy42o2_75sq.png[/img][/center] [u][b][size=4]Skins and Accents[/size][/b][/u] [center] [quote=Swipp & User-made][skin=8312][skin=8309][skin=8815][skin=8816][/quote] [quote=Festival Chests and Skins] I have various skins and chests from previous flight festivals. For complete offer see [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1369067]here[/url][/quote] [quote=Coliseum Crates and Skins] [skin=2471][skin=2474][skin=2567] [skin=3433][skin=4659][skin=4664] [item=Hainu Crate][item=Nightsky Crate][item=Maren Warrior Crate][item=Bamboo Falls Crate][/quote] [/center] [u][b][size=4]Various others[/size][/b][/u] [item=Breed Change: Nocturne][item=Unhatched Nocturne Egg][item=Heavy Earthshaker Idol][item=Playful Windsinger Puppet][item=Soft Lightweaver Idol][item=Arcane Runestone][item=Ice Runestone][item=Light Runestone][item=Nature Runestone][item=Lightning Runestone][item=Wind Runestone][item=Shadow Runestone][item=Water Runestone][item=Plague Runestone][item=Berserker][item=Ambush][item=Eliminate][item=Scholar][item=Discipline][item=Minor Health Potion][item=Health Potion][item=Major Health Potion][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/achievements/65.png[/img][item=Kelp Tender Plush][item=Mammertee Plushie][item=Scroll of Renaming] [u][b][size=4]Food:[/size][/b][/u] In stock: loads (running lowish on insects) Just let me know how much you want and I'll confirm the amount. [center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/icon_insect.png[/img] 1:25 [img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/icon_meat.png[/img] 1:20 [img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/icon_plant.png[/img] 1:20 [img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/icon_seafood.png[/img] 1:25[/center] [u][b][size=4]Swipp items:[/size][/b][/u] I have an unsorted amount of Swipp items in my hoard, make an enquiry about these, if you're interested! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=24][img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/2832aee5ceadc13f4ab6c955f1e18aee/tumblr_nkws7rnVBG1tk3soro2_r1_100.png[/img][/url]
tumblr_nkwt7txOHy1shiy42o2_75sq.png Miscellaneous tumblr_nkwt7txOHy1shiy42o2_75sq.png

Skins and Accents
Swipp & User-made wrote:
Festival Chests and Skins wrote:
I have various skins and chests from previous flight festivals.
For complete offer see here
Coliseum Crates and Skins wrote:

Hainu Crate Nightsky Crate Maren Warrior Crate Bamboo Falls Crate

Various others
Breed Change: Nocturne Unhatched Nocturne Egg Heavy Earthshaker Idol Playful Windsinger Puppet Soft Lightweaver Idol Arcane Runestone Ice Runestone Light Runestone Nature Runestone Lightning Runestone Wind Runestone Shadow Runestone Water Runestone Plague Runestone Berserker Ambush Eliminate Scholar Discipline Minor Health Potion Health Potion Major Health Potion 65.png Kelp Tender Plush Mammertee Plushie Scroll of Renaming

Food:
In stock: loads (running lowish on insects)
Just let me know how much you want and I'll confirm the amount.
icon_insect.png 1:25
icon_meat.png 1:20
icon_plant.png 1:20
icon_seafood.png 1:25

Swipp items:
I have an unsorted amount of Swipp items in my hoard, make an enquiry about these, if you're interested!
tumblr_nkws7rnVBG1tk3soro2_r1_100.png
[center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/baronstar.png[/img] [b][size=5][u]WANTED[/u][/size][/b] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/baronstar.png[/img][/center] [i]This is a list of (more or less) all the things on the site I would like to own. It is very excessive and I don't expect these to turn up as part of trade offers, mostly. If you have something from the list, feel free to throw it at me, if you want to trade. I reserve the right to refuse a trade if the item is not my priority at that givencontrast time, though![b] I AM NOT BUYING THESE [u]MOST OF THE TIME[/u], THEY ARE TO BE CONSIDERED AS PART OF YOUR PAYMENT.[/b][/i] eather [b][u][size=4]Familiars I don't have:[/size][/u][/b] [item=Bone Fiend][item=Boolean][item=Cog Frog][item=Dwarf Unicorn][item=Golden Idol][item=Hippojay][item=Skycat][item=Spotted Pukasloth][item=stone borer][item=frost delver][item=melprin][item=roundhorn melprin][item=Tufted Leaf Beetle][item=Goldenbeast][item=Overcharged Silverbeast][item=Blue Vein Padusknsy][item=Orange Blotch Pansy][item=Mantled Foo][item=Wartoad][item=Molten Wartoad][item=Anomalous Skink][item=Conjoined Skink][item=Amberwing Waveskimmer][item=Great Blue Waveskimmer][item=Crystalhide Jester][item=Hawksbill Goliath][item=seaweed scavenger][item=Coral Basilisk][item=Venomblade Assassin][item=blueband duelist][item=Fan Scorpion][item=Fallen Streak][item=Clattercog Engineer][item=Monkey Wrench] [u][b][size=4]Apparel:[/size][/b][/u] [item=Gilded Crown][item=Archivists Spellscroll][item=alabaster filigree banner][item=alabaster filigree tail guard][item=alabaster filigree gauntlets][item=alabaster filigree helmet][item=Alabaster Filigree Wing Guard][item=Alabaster Filigree Boots][item=Unicorn Guise][item=Spectre Guise][item=Reaper Guise][item=Kelpie Guise][item=Harvest Guise][item=Traditional Broadsword][item=Cleaver][item=Ancient Broadsword][item=Filigree Rapier][item=Ravenskull Broadsword][item=Valkyrie Blade][item=copper filigree banner][item=copper filigree helmet][item=copper filigree gauntlets][item=copper filigree tail guard][item=copper filigree breastplate][item=Copper Filigree Wing Guard][item=Copper Filigree Boots][item=Teardrop Ruby Bracelet][item=Teardrop Ruby Earrings][item=Teardrop Ruby Choker][item=Teardrop Ruby Anklet][item=Teardrop Ruby Armlet][item=Teardrop Ruby Belt][item=Teardrop Ruby Leg Band][item=Teardrop Ruby Wing Loop][item=Teardrop Citrine Choker][item=Teardrop Citrine Anklet][item=Teardrop Citrine Wing Loop][item=Teardrop Jade Earrings][item=Teardrop Jade Pendant][item=Teardrop Jade Armlet][item=Teardrop Jade Belt][item=Teardrop Jade Leg Band][item=Teardrop Jade Wing Loop][item=Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Leg Band][item=Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Tail Ring][item=Teardrop Pastel Spinel Belt][item=Teardrop Pearl Earrings][item=Teardrop Pearl Choker][item=Teardrop Pearl Anklet][item=Teardrop Pearl Armlet][item=Teardrop Pearl Belt][item=Teardrop Pearl Leg Band][item=Teardrop Pearl Tail Ring][item=Teardrop Pearl Wing Loop][item=Teardrop Chroma Bracelet][item=Teardrop Chroma Earrings][item=Teardrop Chroma Ring][item=Teardrop Chroma Necklace][item=Teardrop Chroma Pendant][item=Teardrop Chroma Anklet][item=Teardrop Chroma Armlet][item=Teardrop Chroma Belt][item=Teardrop Chroma Leg Band][item=Teardrop Chroma Tail Ring][item=Scarlet Wooly Antennae][item=Scarlet Wooly Coat][item=Scarlet Wooly Tail][item=Soft Pink Arm Silks][item=Soft Pink Leg Silks][item=Soft Pink Silk Sash][item=Soft Pink Wing Silks][item=Soft Pink Silk Scarf][item=Soft Pink Tail Bangle][item=Soft Pink Silk Veil][item=soft pink filet][item=Red Lab Coat][item=Rubber Laboratory Gloves][item=Brown Plague Doctor Mask][item=mysterious mantle][item=burlap mantle][item=red mantle][item=Whisperer's Mantle][item=Peacebringer's mantle][item=Twice-Dyed mantle][item=black Aviator scarf] [item=gold aviator satchel] [item=black aviator satchel] [item=contrast aviator helmet] [item=navy aviator helmet] [item=emerald aviator helmet] [item=gold aviator helmet] [item=black aviator helmet] [item=leather aviator coat] [item=navy aviator coat] [item=crimson aviator coat] [item=emerald aviator coat] [item=black aviator coat] [item=navy aviator gloves] [item=emerald aviator gloves] [item=gold aviator gloves] [item=black aviator gloves] [item=contrast aviator boots] [item=navy aviator boots] [item=crimson aviator boots] [item=black aviator boots] [item=special delivery bundle] [item=bright rogue tail binding] [item=contrast rogue vest] [item=contrast rogue cape] [item=contrast rogue footpads] [item=contrast rogue hood] [item=contrast rogue wing guard][item=crimson rogue belt] [item=crimson rogue footpads] [item=crimson rogue trousers] [item=dusk rogue belt] [item=dusk rogue vest] [item=dusk rogue bracers] [item=dusk rogue cape] [item=dusk rogue trousers] [item=dusk rogue tail binding] [item=forest rogue belt] [item=forest rogue vest] [item=forest rogue hood] [item=forest rogue tail binding] [item=tanned rogue belt] [item=tanned rogue vest] [item=tanned rogue hood] [item=vibrant rogue vest] [item=vibrant rogue bracers] [item=vibrant rogue footpads] [item=vibrant rogue trousers] [item=vibrant rogue hood] [item=vibrant rogue mask] [item=venom rogue footpads][item=prismatic arm silks][item=Prismatic Leg Silks][item=Prismatic Wing Silks][item=Prismatic Silk Sash][item=Prismatic Silk Scarf][item=Prismatic Tail Bangle][item=Prismatic Silk Veil][item=Prismatic Filet][item=Prismatic Bundle] [item=Arcane Tome][item=Earth Tome][item=Fire Tome][item=ice Tome][item=lightning tome][item=plague tome][item=shadow tome][item=water tome] [item=Diaphanous Sylvan Anklets][item=Diaphanous Sylvan Bracelets][item=Diaphanous Sylvan dress][item=Diaphanous Sylvan Headpiece][item=Diaphanous Sylvan filigree][item=Diaphanous Sylvan twist][item=Diaphanous Sylvan Lattice][item=Diaphanous Sylvan wings][item=Ember Sylvan Anklets][item=Ember Sylvan Bracelets][item=Ember Sylvan dress][item=Ember Sylvan headpiece][item=Ember Sylvan filigree][item=Ember Sylvan twist][item=Ember Sylvan lattice][item=Ember Sylvan wings][item=Scarlet Sylvan Anklets][item=Scarlet Sylvan Bracelets][item=Scarlet Sylvan dress][item=Scarlet Sylvan headpiece][item=Scarlet Sylvan filigree][item=Scarlet Sylvan twist][item=Scarlet Sylvan lattice][item=Scarlet Sylvan wings][item=Twilight Sylvan Anklets][item=Twilight Sylvan Bracelets][item=Twilight Sylvan dress][item=Twilight Sylvan headpiece][item=Twilight Sylvan filigree][item=Twilight Sylvan twist][item=Twilight Sylvan lattice][item=Twilight Sylvan wings][item=Siren Sylvan Anklets][item=Siren Sylvan Bracelets][item=Siren Sylvan dress][item=Siren Sylvan headpiece][item=Siren Sylvan filigree][item=Siren Sylvan twist][item=Siren Sylvan lattice][item=Siren Sylvan wings][item=Grove Sylvan Anklets][item=Grove Sylvan Bracelets][item=Grove Sylvan dress][item=Grove Sylvan headpiece][item=Grove Sylvan filigree][item=Grove Sylvan twist][item=Grove Sylvan lattice][item=Grove Sylvan wings][item=silver Sylvan Anklets][item=silver Sylvan bracelets][item=silver Sylvan dress][item=silver Sylvan headpiece][item=silver Sylvan filigree][item=silver Sylvan twist][item=silver Sylvan lattice][item=silver Sylvan wings][item=silver sylvan collection][item=raven Sylvan Anklets][item=raven Sylvan bracelets][item=raven Sylvan dress][item=raven Sylvan headpiece][item=raven Sylvan filigree][item=raven Sylvan twist][item=raven Sylvan lattice][item=raven Sylvan wings][item=Frustrating Menagerie] - any of the gem birds [u][b][size=4]Accents:[/size][/b][/u] I'm genuinely interested in non-festival user-made accents, so don't hesitate to offer any you might have. This is just some that I found interesting earlier. I'm also looking for [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=ibaz&id=1347134]all animal accents[/url]. [skin=4335][skin=6109][skin=6585][skin=6586][skin=6880][skin=6881][skin=6882][skin=6883][skin=6884][skin=3730][skin=3590][skin=3764][skin=7772][skin=7632][skin=6371][skin=6991][skin=8052][skin=4199][skin=4391][skin=8267][skin=7231][skin=14576][skin=14577] [u][b][size=4]Other things:[/size][/b][/u] [item=Iron Treasure Chest] (valued at 10k) [item=Gilded Decorative Chest] (valued at 30k) [item=Tri-color Scatterscroll][item=Breed Change: Coatl][item=Breed Change: Pearlcatcher] [item=Primary Gene: Iridescent][item=Primary Gene: Ripple][item=Primary Gene: Vipera] [item=Secondary Gene: Facet][item=Secondary Gene: Shimmer][item=Secondary Gene: Daub][item=Secondary Gene: Hypnotic][item=Secondary Gene: Peregrine] [item=Tertiary Gene: Smoke][item=Tertiary Gene: Gembond][item=Tertiary Gene: Spines][item=Tertiary Gene: Glimmer] [item=Green Goo][item=Yellow Goo][item=Orange Goo][item=Red Goo][item=Purple Goo][item=Blue Goo][item=Green Ooze][item=Yellow Ooze][item=Orange Ooze][item=Red Ooze][item=Purple Ooze][item=Blue Ooze][item=Green Sludge][item=Yellow Sludge][item=Orange Sludge][item=Red Sludge][item=Purple Sludge][item=Blue Sludge][item=Grey Slime][item=White Slime][item=Black Slime][item=Copper Muck][item=Silver Muck][item=Gold Muck] [item=Marsh Rabbit][item=Snowshoe Rabbit][item=Cottontail Rabbit][item=Old World Rabbit] - [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=ibaz&id=1204128&p=mb]Check here for current demand[/url]
baronstar.png WANTED baronstar.png

This is a list of (more or less) all the things on the site I would like to own. It is very excessive and I don't expect these to turn up as part of trade offers, mostly. If you have something from the list, feel free to throw it at me, if you want to trade. I reserve the right to refuse a trade if the item is not my priority at that givencontrast time, though! I AM NOT BUYING THESE MOST OF THE TIME, THEY ARE TO BE CONSIDERED AS PART OF YOUR PAYMENT.
eather
Familiars I don't have:
Bone Fiend Boolean Cog Frog Dwarf Unicorn Golden Idol Hippojay Skycat Spotted Pukasloth Stone Borer Frost Delver Melprin Roundhorn Melprin Tufted Leaf Beetle Goldenbeast Overcharged Silverbeast Orange Blotch Pansy Mantled Foo Wartoad Molten Wartoad Anomalous Skink Conjoined Skink Amberwing Waveskimmer Great Blue Waveskimmer Crystalhide Jester Hawksbill Goliath Seaweed Scavenger Coral Basilisk Venomblade Assassin Blueband Duelist Fan Scorpion Fallen Streak Clattercog Engineer Monkey Wrench

Apparel:
Gilded Crown Alabaster Filigree Banner Alabaster Filigree Tail Guard Alabaster Filigree Gauntlets Alabaster Filigree Helmet Alabaster Filigree Wing Guard Alabaster Filigree Boots Unicorn Guise Spectre Guise Reaper Guise Kelpie Guise Harvest Guise Traditional Broadsword Cleaver Ancient Broadsword Filigree Rapier Ravenskull Broadsword Valkyrie Blade Copper Filigree Banner Copper Filigree Helmet Copper Filigree Gauntlets Copper Filigree Tail Guard Copper Filigree Breastplate Copper Filigree Wing Guard Copper Filigree Boots Teardrop Ruby Bracelet Teardrop Ruby Earrings Teardrop Ruby Choker Teardrop Ruby Anklet Teardrop Ruby Armlet Teardrop Ruby Belt Teardrop Ruby Leg Band Teardrop Ruby Wing Loop Teardrop Citrine Choker Teardrop Citrine Anklet Teardrop Citrine Wing Loop Teardrop Jade Earrings Teardrop Jade Pendant Teardrop Jade Armlet Teardrop Jade Belt Teardrop Jade Leg Band Teardrop Jade Wing Loop Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Leg Band Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Tail Ring Teardrop Pastel Spinel Belt Teardrop Pearl Earrings Teardrop Pearl Choker Teardrop Pearl Anklet Teardrop Pearl Armlet Teardrop Pearl Belt Teardrop Pearl Leg Band Teardrop Pearl Tail Ring Teardrop Pearl Wing Loop Teardrop Chroma Bracelet Teardrop Chroma Earrings Teardrop Chroma Ring Teardrop Chroma Necklace Teardrop Chroma Pendant Teardrop Chroma Anklet Teardrop Chroma Armlet Teardrop Chroma Belt Teardrop Chroma Leg Band Teardrop Chroma Tail Ring Scarlet Wooly Antennae Scarlet Wooly Coat Scarlet Wooly Tail Soft Pink Arm Silks Soft Pink Leg Silks Soft Pink Silk Sash Soft Pink Wing Silks Soft Pink Silk Scarf Soft Pink Tail Bangle Soft Pink Silk Veil Red Lab Coat Rubber Laboratory Gloves Brown Plague Doctor Mask Mysterious Mantle Burlap Mantle Red Mantle Whisperer's Mantle Peacebringer's Mantle Twice-Dyed Mantle Black Aviator Scarf Gold Aviator Satchel Black Aviator Satchel Contrast Aviator Helmet Navy Aviator Helmet Emerald Aviator Helmet Gold Aviator Helmet Black Aviator Helmet Leather Aviator Coat Navy Aviator Coat Crimson Aviator Coat Emerald Aviator Coat Black Aviator Coat Navy Aviator Gloves Emerald Aviator Gloves Gold Aviator Gloves Black Aviator Gloves Contrast Aviator Boots Navy Aviator Boots Crimson Aviator Boots Black Aviator Boots Special Delivery Bundle Bright Rogue Tail Binding Contrast Rogue Vest Contrast Rogue Cape Contrast Rogue Footpads Contrast Rogue Hood Contrast Rogue Wing Guard Crimson Rogue Belt Crimson Rogue Footpads Crimson Rogue Trousers Dusk Rogue Belt Dusk Rogue Vest Dusk Rogue Bracers Dusk Rogue Cape Dusk Rogue Trousers Dusk Rogue Tail Binding Forest Rogue Belt Forest Rogue Vest Forest Rogue Hood Forest Rogue Tail Binding Tanned Rogue Belt Tanned Rogue Vest Tanned Rogue Hood Vibrant Rogue Vest Vibrant Rogue Bracers Vibrant Rogue Footpads Vibrant Rogue Trousers Vibrant Rogue Hood Vibrant Rogue Mask Venom Rogue Footpads Prismatic Arm Silks Prismatic Leg Silks Prismatic Wing Silks Prismatic Silk Sash Prismatic Silk Scarf Prismatic Tail Bangle Prismatic Silk Veil Prismatic Bundle Arcane Tome Earth Tome Fire Tome Ice Tome Lightning Tome Plague Tome Shadow Tome Water Tome Diaphanous Sylvan Anklets Diaphanous Sylvan Bracelets Diaphanous Sylvan Dress Diaphanous Sylvan Headpiece Diaphanous Sylvan Filigree Diaphanous Sylvan Twist Diaphanous Sylvan Lattice Diaphanous Sylvan Wings Ember Sylvan Anklets Ember Sylvan Bracelets Ember Sylvan Dress Ember Sylvan Headpiece Ember Sylvan Filigree Ember Sylvan Twist Ember Sylvan Lattice Ember Sylvan Wings Scarlet Sylvan Anklets Scarlet Sylvan Bracelets Scarlet Sylvan Dress Scarlet Sylvan Headpiece Scarlet Sylvan Filigree Scarlet Sylvan Twist Scarlet Sylvan Lattice Scarlet Sylvan Wings Twilight Sylvan Anklets Twilight Sylvan Bracelets Twilight Sylvan Dress Twilight Sylvan Headpiece Twilight Sylvan Filigree Twilight Sylvan Twist Twilight Sylvan Lattice Twilight Sylvan Wings Siren Sylvan Anklets Siren Sylvan Bracelets Siren Sylvan Dress Siren Sylvan Headpiece Siren Sylvan Filigree Siren Sylvan Twist Siren Sylvan Lattice Siren Sylvan Wings Grove Sylvan Anklets Grove Sylvan Bracelets Grove Sylvan Dress Grove Sylvan Headpiece Grove Sylvan Filigree Grove Sylvan Twist Grove Sylvan Lattice Grove Sylvan Wings Silver Sylvan Anklets Silver Sylvan Bracelets Silver Sylvan Dress Silver Sylvan Headpiece Silver Sylvan Filigree Silver Sylvan Twist Silver Sylvan Lattice Silver Sylvan Wings Silver Sylvan Collection Raven Sylvan Anklets Raven Sylvan Bracelets Raven Sylvan Dress Raven Sylvan Headpiece Raven Sylvan Filigree Raven Sylvan Twist Raven Sylvan Lattice Raven Sylvan Wings Frustrating Menagerie - any of the gem birds

Accents:
I'm genuinely interested in non-festival user-made accents, so don't hesitate to offer any you might have. This is just some that I found interesting earlier.
I'm also looking for all animal accents.

Other things:
Iron Treasure Chest (valued at 10k)
Gilded Decorative Chest (valued at 30k)
Tri-Color Scatterscroll Breed Change: Coatl Breed Change: Pearlcatcher
Primary Gene: Iridescent Primary Gene: Ripple Primary Gene: Vipera
Secondary Gene: Facet Secondary Gene: Shimmer Secondary Gene: Daub Secondary Gene: Hypnotic Secondary Gene: Peregrine
Tertiary Gene: Smoke Tertiary Gene: Gembond Tertiary Gene: Spines Tertiary Gene: Glimmer
Green Goo Yellow Goo Orange Goo Red Goo Purple Goo Blue Goo Green Ooze Yellow Ooze Orange Ooze Red Ooze Purple Ooze Blue Ooze Green Sludge Yellow Sludge Orange Sludge Red Sludge Purple Sludge Blue Sludge Grey Slime White Slime Black Slime Copper Muck Silver Muck Gold Muck
Marsh Rabbit Snowshoe Rabbit Cottontail Rabbit Old World Rabbit - Check here for current demand
@Antrey

Could I interest you in both treasure for whatever your price and the midnight cape for the golden wing silks and celadon silk scarf perhaps?
@Antrey

Could I interest you in both treasure for whatever your price and the midnight cape for the golden wing silks and celadon silk scarf perhaps?
@ChaliceCabriel I'm asking around 70k for the Golden ones and 30k for the Celadon one, how much do value the Cape?
@ChaliceCabriel I'm asking around 70k for the Golden ones and 30k for the Celadon one, how much do value the Cape?
@Antrey

Honestly i'm not sure, I could go off AH prices but prices there are always so wonky and vary so much and often It makes it hard to actually price anything. Then chances are you get undercut anyway lol.

The cheapest treasure AH midnight cape is 95,000 but what if I just valued it at 50,000 and offered you another 50,000 to 60,000 in treasure perhaps? If that doesn't work feel totally free to toss some other numbers at me ^.^
@Antrey

Honestly i'm not sure, I could go off AH prices but prices there are always so wonky and vary so much and often It makes it hard to actually price anything. Then chances are you get undercut anyway lol.

The cheapest treasure AH midnight cape is 95,000 but what if I just valued it at 50,000 and offered you another 50,000 to 60,000 in treasure perhaps? If that doesn't work feel totally free to toss some other numbers at me ^.^
@ChaliceCabriel Cape and 60k would be great, if you will! :) Send them over and I'll prepare the silks :)
@ChaliceCabriel Cape and 60k would be great, if you will! :) Send them over and I'll prepare the silks :)
@Antrey

Great ^.^ I'll send them right over
@Antrey

Great ^.^ I'll send them right over
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 77 78