Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B]Shrooms 1:950 & Shrooms for Skins
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 60 61
@Yami I'll start gathering the skins up for you.

3 Each right?

And how many skins for sprite--6? Would that be good?
@Yami I'll start gathering the skins up for you.

3 Each right?

And how many skins for sprite--6? Would that be good?
tumblr_niajzvn5n21tfzajgo1_400.gif
@Nyxidos

I have 75 sprockets if you want to buy them. =)
@Nyxidos

I have 75 sprockets if you want to buy them. =)
@Nyxidos Yeah! But i dont have the sprockets yet xD Waiting on some other trades. As for the wind sprite,i'd prefer 7... ( i'll compensate the difference in treasure )
@Nyxidos Yeah! But i dont have the sprockets yet xD Waiting on some other trades. As for the wind sprite,i'd prefer 7... ( i'll compensate the difference in treasure )
2it1s0.jpg
@Jaquli

Yes, I do. I need a few minutes though. The interent is being sloggy from raining so it's going to take a bit to load messaging. Are you fine waitig a few?

@Yami

7 and sometreasure sounds good! And correct me if I'm young 175 sprockets for the other five?

And sent 2/12 skins so far
@Jaquli

Yes, I do. I need a few minutes though. The interent is being sloggy from raining so it's going to take a bit to load messaging. Are you fine waitig a few?

@Yami

7 and sometreasure sounds good! And correct me if I'm young 175 sprockets for the other five?

And sent 2/12 skins so far
@Nyxidos

No worries! My internet was acting up yesterday from rain too. I'm alright with waiting.
@Nyxidos

No worries! My internet was acting up yesterday from rain too. I'm alright with waiting.
@Nyxidos Sounds good then! Sorry by the way,im still gathering sprockets. My trades are gonna go through at the end of the festival probably..which is why im taking so much time to reply w/ payment. If you want collat i understand and will try to provide
@Nyxidos Sounds good then! Sorry by the way,im still gathering sprockets. My trades are gonna go through at the end of the festival probably..which is why im taking so much time to reply w/ payment. If you want collat i understand and will try to provide
2it1s0.jpg
@Yami

It's fine, just send them as you get them. It takes awhile for restocks and such anyways!

How is the colli going? I couldn't load X_X Nah, I don't need collateral. But thanks anyways ^_^
@Yami

It's fine, just send them as you get them. It takes awhile for restocks and such anyways!

How is the colli going? I couldn't load X_X Nah, I don't need collateral. But thanks anyways ^_^
@Nyxidos | I have 125 Sprockets I can sell you.
@Nyxidos | I have 125 Sprockets I can sell you.
SKppn6R.png d3XCZt0.png u0xFVz1.png 6bJPt0y.png FjR4Q5P.png Tz9zkEa.pngrOmZsMq.png 6Gz2fDO.png einxuSg.png she/her | fr+3QNbfPfg.png
@Libroamante

Sounds good! Please send. It'll take me just a minute to send because PMs are loadin slowly still from rain.
@Libroamante

Sounds good! Please send. It'll take me just a minute to send because PMs are loadin slowly still from rain.
@Nyxidos | Sent! :)
@Nyxidos | Sent! :)
SKppn6R.png d3XCZt0.png u0xFVz1.png 6bJPt0y.png FjR4Q5P.png Tz9zkEa.pngrOmZsMq.png 6Gz2fDO.png einxuSg.png she/her | fr+3QNbfPfg.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 60 61