Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B]Shrooms 1:950 & Shrooms for Skins
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 60 61
@Caelthus

I'll take them!

I fell asleep

Accepting more sprockets!
@Caelthus

I'll take them!

I fell asleep

Accepting more sprockets!
tumblr_niajzvn5n21tfzajgo1_400.gif
@Nyxidos I have 50 sprockets if you'd like to purchase them.
@Nyxidos I have 50 sprockets if you'd like to purchase them.
QrQlFvC.png
@Semirhage

I would dear! Please send ^_^
@Semirhage

I would dear! Please send ^_^
@Nyxidos Sent!
@Nyxidos Sent!
QrQlFvC.png
@Semirhage

Received and treasure sent!
@Semirhage

Received and treasure sent!
@nyxidos

I have 100 if youre still in the market :D
@nyxidos

I have 100 if youre still in the market :D
46f8de2876e5f269e132fde5deb42a1a.png
594d417fc06648428417533a6a5ecdbd.png
@Nyxidos I'd trade some sprockets for skins! Would you be able to get me

- Surgelight
- Forgotten construct
- electropunk
- electric ruler

for now? I'm aiming to get 3 copies of each skins but i don't have that many sprockets at the moment so ;A;
@Nyxidos I'd trade some sprockets for skins! Would you be able to get me

- Surgelight
- Forgotten construct
- electropunk
- electric ruler

for now? I'm aiming to get 3 copies of each skins but i don't have that many sprockets at the moment so ;A;
2it1s0.jpg
@Ruinei

Yes, I'm interested if you can wait just a few minutes? I've got to take the dogs out LOL

@Yami

Oh yes, definately. I've had no problems getting any of those. I have a spar electropunk already and I can get the rest in a few. (Dogs must go out XD)

But if you shoot me a PM with what you got and an ETA on sprockets, I should be able to do that? I'm ALMOST at treasure for expansion. If I can get that accomplished first then I'd be more than interested in possibly that wind sprite we talked about? So maybe a combo thereof or something? Feel free to shoot me a PM

Now, BRB GUYS DOGS DEMAND POTTY TIME
@Ruinei

Yes, I'm interested if you can wait just a few minutes? I've got to take the dogs out LOL

@Yami

Oh yes, definately. I've had no problems getting any of those. I have a spar electropunk already and I can get the rest in a few. (Dogs must go out XD)

But if you shoot me a PM with what you got and an ETA on sprockets, I should be able to do that? I'm ALMOST at treasure for expansion. If I can get that accomplished first then I'd be more than interested in possibly that wind sprite we talked about? So maybe a combo thereof or something? Feel free to shoot me a PM

Now, BRB GUYS DOGS DEMAND POTTY TIME
@Yami

Back!

@Ruinei Got them thanks ^_^ Treasure sent
@Yami

Back!

@Ruinei Got them thanks ^_^ Treasure sent
@Nyxidos I see...;v; Well,i'll continue getting sprockets and as for the sprite,i dont mind trading for a few skins
@Nyxidos I see...;v; Well,i'll continue getting sprockets and as for the sprite,i dont mind trading for a few skins
2it1s0.jpg
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 60 61