Items For Sale
Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B]Shrooms 1:950 & Shrooms for Skins
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 60 61
[size=18][b]Buying Shrooms at 1:950[/b][/size] I will typically price match in the forums [img]http://i.imgur.com/dGIvwDl.png[/img] @Nyxidos ALL HAIL THE ARCANIST! [b]ANNOUNCEMENTS[/b] Back in Business for Riot of Rot. Remember to ping me when you post, just copy this @ Nyxidos (remove the space). [b]I will trade skins for Shrooms--35 Shrooms per skin. [/b] I will usually as a [u]courtesy[/u] swap skins for you if you bought the wrong one somewhere else. I will accept past festival items that I need or skins, just PM me and we'll figure out a ratio. [s[center][skin=6716][skin=6717][skin=6718][skin=6719][skin=6720][skin=6721][skin=6722][skin=6723][skin=6724][skin=6725][skin=6726][skin=6727][/center] [b]Surplus:[/b]
Buying Shrooms at 1:950
I will typically price match in the forums
dGIvwDl.png

@Nyxidos
ALL HAIL THE ARCANIST!

ANNOUNCEMENTS

Back in Business for Riot of Rot. Remember to ping me when you post, just copy this @ Nyxidos (remove the space).

I will trade skins for Shrooms--35 Shrooms per skin.

I will usually as a courtesy swap skins for you if you bought the wrong one somewhere else.

I will accept past festival items that I need or skins, just PM me and we'll figure out a ratio.

[s

Surplus:
tumblr_niajzvn5n21tfzajgo1_400.gif
Things I'll trade for: (working on updating)

Items/Apparel:
[/s]Rockbreaker Emblem
Frigid Emblem
Shady Emblem
Whirlwind Emblem
Diver Emblem
Druidic Emblem
Whirlwind Emblem
Windbound Plumage

Skins (This is a list of all the ones I want but don't have. I listed all of them without consulting prices, so I know a few will defnately be out of my range--but hey, safe lace to keep the list!)
Skin: Freckled Dawn: Female Guardian
Skin: Lightkeeper: Female Pearlcatcher
Skin: Disciple of Light: Female Tundra
Skin: Jade Idol: Male Snapper
Skin: Thunderborn: Female Pearl Catcher
Skin: Overload - Female Mirror
Skin: Stormlight: Female Wildclaw
Skin: Molten Flow: Female Imperial
Skin: Firekeeper: Female Snapper
Skin: Scorched Forest: Male Tundra
Skin: Magical Tint: Male Spiral
Skin: Runesinger: Female Pearlcatcher
Skin: Arcane Warrior: Female Guardian
Skin: Skin and Bones: Female Spiral
Skin: Virulent Experiement: Male Snapper
Skin: Muscles: Female Pearlcatcher
Skin: Refraction: Female Mirror
Skin: Megalith: Female Guardian
Skin: Winterborn: Male Coatl
Skin: Black Ice: Tundra Female
Skin: Ossein Horror: Female Skydancer
Skin: Ace of Shades: Female Wildclaw
Skin: Ghost Shrooms: Female Snapper
Skin: Navigator: Female Fae
Skin: Scripted Wind: Female Guardian
Skin: Windy Day: Female Wildclaw
Skin: Painted Goddess: Female Tundra
Skin: Jollyfisher: Male Coatl
Skin: Seashore: Female Coatl
Skin: Cove Lantern: Male Coatl
Skin: Shrieking Wilds: Female Wildclaw--Offer on
Skin: Amberglow: Coatl Female

Looking for Payments Plans to get these items:
Illuminated Armband

*add that I"m getting Forest Fairie and Cinderwood
Things I'll trade for: (working on updating)

Items/Apparel:
[/s]Rockbreaker Emblem
Frigid Emblem
Shady Emblem
Whirlwind Emblem
Diver Emblem
Druidic Emblem
Whirlwind Emblem
Windbound Plumage

Skins (This is a list of all the ones I want but don't have. I listed all of them without consulting prices, so I know a few will defnately be out of my range--but hey, safe lace to keep the list!)
Skin: Freckled Dawn: Female Guardian
Skin: Lightkeeper: Female Pearlcatcher
Skin: Disciple of Light: Female Tundra
Skin: Jade Idol: Male Snapper
Skin: Thunderborn: Female Pearl Catcher
Skin: Overload - Female Mirror
Skin: Stormlight: Female Wildclaw
Skin: Molten Flow: Female Imperial
Skin: Firekeeper: Female Snapper
Skin: Scorched Forest: Male Tundra
Skin: Magical Tint: Male Spiral
Skin: Runesinger: Female Pearlcatcher
Skin: Arcane Warrior: Female Guardian
Skin: Skin and Bones: Female Spiral
Skin: Virulent Experiement: Male Snapper
Skin: Muscles: Female Pearlcatcher
Skin: Refraction: Female Mirror
Skin: Megalith: Female Guardian
Skin: Winterborn: Male Coatl
Skin: Black Ice: Tundra Female
Skin: Ossein Horror: Female Skydancer
Skin: Ace of Shades: Female Wildclaw
Skin: Ghost Shrooms: Female Snapper
Skin: Navigator: Female Fae
Skin: Scripted Wind: Female Guardian
Skin: Windy Day: Female Wildclaw
Skin: Painted Goddess: Female Tundra
Skin: Jollyfisher: Male Coatl
Skin: Seashore: Female Coatl
Skin: Cove Lantern: Male Coatl
Skin: Shrieking Wilds: Female Wildclaw--Offer on
Skin: Amberglow: Coatl Female

Looking for Payments Plans to get these items:
Illuminated Armband

*add that I"m getting Forest Fairie and Cinderwood
I'd like one of all of them except I already got the guardian one. How much do you want for the chest?
@Nyxidos
I'd like one of all of them except I already got the guardian one. How much do you want for the chest?
@Nyxidos
@Ronan It's a fracturedlight chest. I've not idea honestly, I've never had a chest before LOL

On the AH it's in the ....150k range last I checked. So maybe 120k or so? Just make me a fair offer.

Sure! I can/should be able to get them all for you. So just make me an offer and I'll see what spares I have at the moment and then make up a list so I don't lose track. I'll need at least half the gold up front if you don't mind, so I can have enough capitol to buy and then after that I'll send them to you one at a time and then you can send the treasure back. Does that sound fair? (The half up front is so that I can grab more than one item if possible).
@Ronan It's a fracturedlight chest. I've not idea honestly, I've never had a chest before LOL

On the AH it's in the ....150k range last I checked. So maybe 120k or so? Just make me a fair offer.

Sure! I can/should be able to get them all for you. So just make me an offer and I'll see what spares I have at the moment and then make up a list so I don't lose track. I'll need at least half the gold up front if you don't mind, so I can have enough capitol to buy and then after that I'll send them to you one at a time and then you can send the treasure back. Does that sound fair? (The half up front is so that I can grab more than one item if possible).
@Nyxidos
I'll pass on the chest for now then, the prices on the are inflated right now. How much would they be? I want all of them except Forgotten Construct
@Nyxidos
I'll pass on the chest for now then, the prices on the are inflated right now. How much would they be? I want all of them except Forgotten Construct
@Nyxidos

I'd like one each of the Coatl M and Spiral F accents. :) I'm on my tablet, so snapping any for myself is a bit tricky... I'm willing to pay up to 45k each.
@Nyxidos

I'd like one each of the Coatl M and Spiral F accents. :) I'm on my tablet, so snapping any for myself is a bit tricky... I'm willing to pay up to 45k each.
@Ronan

Uhm, the cost outright of buying them all is...315,000 minus the one skin you have (or it would be 350,000). So that and add a little to it. This is my first time doing sniping for others so I'm kind of fluid on prices. Maybe 350k for the set? Would that be fair?

I thought those were bloated prices! How much do they usually go for? Because as I said, I'm more than willing to get rid of it, just I have no clue what they should go for.
@Ronan

Uhm, the cost outright of buying them all is...315,000 minus the one skin you have (or it would be 350,000). So that and add a little to it. This is my first time doing sniping for others so I'm kind of fluid on prices. Maybe 350k for the set? Would that be fair?

I thought those were bloated prices! How much do they usually go for? Because as I said, I'm more than willing to get rid of it, just I have no clue what they should go for.
@Prologi

Sounds good! Let me write down the names for easy reference right quick.
@Prologi

Sounds good! Let me write down the names for easy reference right quick.
Two spare skins, willing to snipe more.
Two spare skins, willing to snipe more.
@Nyxidos can you pick me a Surgelight accent?
@Nyxidos can you pick me a Surgelight accent?
tumblr_mr2vt77S171qezuhyo1_r2_100.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 60 61