Items For Sale
Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Closed for Now
1 2 3
nbsz83.gif

So this is pretty simple! I have gems and treasure, you want gems or treasure. The Gem Swap Shop is at your service! I will be both buying and selling according to current prices as long as my funds allow. Just post with what you're looking for and once you get confirmation, send away!

Current Conversion Rates
Buying: 1:325
Selling: 1:345

Current Funds
Treasure: 2,000,000
Gems: 4,000
nbsz83.gif

So this is pretty simple! I have gems and treasure, you want gems or treasure. The Gem Swap Shop is at your service! I will be both buying and selling according to current prices as long as my funds allow. Just post with what you're looking for and once you get confirmation, send away!

Current Conversion Rates
Buying: 1:325
Selling: 1:345

Current Funds
Treasure: 2,000,000
Gems: 4,000
captain's creations: accents
Up!
Up!
@captaincaiti I'll buy them all at 3:30 if you don't get any better offers! Also ooh, pretty vista you got there, don't see the cloudy one too often.
@captaincaiti I'll buy them all at 3:30 if you don't get any better offers! Also ooh, pretty vista you got there, don't see the cloudy one too often.
w6qLIgS.gif
@captaincaiti, I would take those gems in a heartbeat. I guess if you don't get any other offers, I could take some off your hands too! Not sure about the gem:treasure ratio though. I have a little over 17k so I have no clue how many gems that would get me depending on the ratio.
@captaincaiti, I would take those gems in a heartbeat. I guess if you don't get any other offers, I could take some off your hands too! Not sure about the gem:treasure ratio though. I have a little over 17k so I have no clue how many gems that would get me depending on the ratio.
@Sythra

It would get you about 50 gems at the 1(gems):340(treasure) ratio. ^^
@Sythra

It would get you about 50 gems at the 1(gems):340(treasure) ratio. ^^
house.pngco-op_egg.pngBadge_16_Participation.pngneighbor.pngmats.png
@Supreme, what would be a good ratio that gets me the most gems for the treasure I have? I need gems for scrolls and I figure that buying gems off another user seems to be the only viable way to go. I would try to trade items or dragons but I've heard that isn't very good.
@Supreme, what would be a good ratio that gets me the most gems for the treasure I have? I need gems for scrolls and I figure that buying gems off another user seems to be the only viable way to go. I would try to trade items or dragons but I've heard that isn't very good.
@LadyBrandson
Thanks! And you mean a 1:330 ratio? Hm. Let me see what other offers I get today and I'll let you know :)

@Sythra
If you decide you'd like some gems just send treasure and I'll reply as soon as I can :)
@LadyBrandson
Thanks! And you mean a 1:330 ratio? Hm. Let me see what other offers I get today and I'll let you know :)

@Sythra
If you decide you'd like some gems just send treasure and I'll reply as soon as I can :)
@captaincaiti Pffft yes 1:330, major mistype there. Thanks for considering!
@captaincaiti Pffft yes 1:330, major mistype there. Thanks for considering!
w6qLIgS.gif
^
^
@captaincaiti

Hello, may I have 189 gems, please?
@captaincaiti

Hello, may I have 189 gems, please?
aYQ0Q9x.gif
1 2 3