Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T/S] Familiars (800+ to choose from!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 330 331
@PhoenixRaven I stumbled across an extra kelp tender the other day and its not in your bestiary, would you be interested in that for the butterfly snake creature?

edit: looks like i have an extra smoke gyre and scythe kamaitachi you don't have yet too if you want that as well :)
@PhoenixRaven I stumbled across an extra kelp tender the other day and its not in your bestiary, would you be interested in that for the butterfly snake creature?

edit: looks like i have an extra smoke gyre and scythe kamaitachi you don't have yet too if you want that as well :)
my_flight_rising_forum_signature_by_theparasiticbandaid-d6ajsgz.png
@Paintedwings Kelp Tender for my Swallowtail Buttersnake? Sounds good, I'll send it over. =) Is there anything you want for the Smoke Gyre and/or the Scythe Kamaitachi?
@Paintedwings Kelp Tender for my Swallowtail Buttersnake? Sounds good, I'll send it over. =) Is there anything you want for the Smoke Gyre and/or the Scythe Kamaitachi?
8bICJ62.gif
@PhoenixRaven i don't really need anything up there but the snake thing XD I'll just give you those other guys :) thanks much!
@PhoenixRaven i don't really need anything up there but the snake thing XD I'll just give you those other guys :) thanks much!
my_flight_rising_forum_signature_by_theparasiticbandaid-d6ajsgz.png
@PhoenixRaven Would you accept a [item=GoldThroated Sparrow], [item=Nightsky Fuiran], [item=Ruby Webwing], and [item=Salve Kamaitachi] for your [item=Death Seeker] & [item=Cardinal Hippogriff]?
@PhoenixRaven Would you accept a , Nightsky Fuiran , Ruby Webwing , and Salve Kamaitachi for your Death Seeker & Cardinal Hippogriff ?
@Paintedwings Thanks so much!

@MLein Sounds good! I'm on my phone right now but I'll send those two over when I can get to my computer. ^^
@Paintedwings Thanks so much!

@MLein Sounds good! I'm on my phone right now but I'll send those two over when I can get to my computer. ^^
8bICJ62.gif
@PhoenixRaven, could I trade you my Shellion for your Radioactive Slime, and my Poultrygeist for your Death Seeker?
@PhoenixRaven, could I trade you my Shellion for your Radioactive Slime, and my Poultrygeist for your Death Seeker?
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

tureksig_by_bajanmightyena-db8x88k.png saTxNdL.png XsRzZWG.png durlacsig_by_bajanmightyena-dafdwea.png Wsu677T.png

bouncy_nature_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0v6.gif tureksig_by_bajanmightyena-db8x88k.png egg_nocturne_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-daayxdq.gif saTxNdL.png egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gif durlacsig_by_bajanmightyena-dafdwea.png bouncy_nature_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0v6.gif

4678.png[nextcol]
Familiar Trade Shop! [nextcol]3783.png
@DragonTamer12 Works for me. =) I'll send them over!
@DragonTamer12 Works for me. =) I'll send them over!
8bICJ62.gif
@PheonixRaven, alright, I'll send mine in return! :D
@PheonixRaven, alright, I'll send mine in return! :D
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

tureksig_by_bajanmightyena-db8x88k.png saTxNdL.png XsRzZWG.png durlacsig_by_bajanmightyena-dafdwea.png Wsu677T.png

bouncy_nature_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0v6.gif tureksig_by_bajanmightyena-db8x88k.png egg_nocturne_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-daayxdq.gif saTxNdL.png egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gif durlacsig_by_bajanmightyena-dafdwea.png bouncy_nature_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0v6.gif

4678.png[nextcol]
Familiar Trade Shop! [nextcol]3783.png
@@PhoenixRaven I have a familiars thread here, check if something interests you :)
@@PhoenixRaven I have a familiars thread here, check if something interests you :)
bump
bump
8bICJ62.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 330 331