Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T/S] Familiars (800+ to choose from!)
1 2 ... 233 234 235 236 237 ... 330 331
[center]okay, how about my: [item=magma embear] - 383g | [item=dripcave deputy] - 38g which totals out to 421g for your: [item=bell goat] - 12g | [item=fennec kitsune] - 20g | [item=granite earthshaker] - 79g [item=marble lightweaver] - 100g | [item=sandstone stormcatcher] - 95g | [item=Porphyry Flamecaller] - 88g [item=paddyfowl] - 2g | [item=dustfeather sphinx] - 4g | [item=infestation hound] - 3g [item=spotted faun] - 4g | [item=hippalectryon] - 3g | [item=longneck hunter] - 3g [item=longneck wanderer] - 3g | [item=flamerest fiendcat] - 3g | [item=fiendcat] - 3g which totals out to 422g! that's so much math @_@;;[/center]
okay, how about my:

Magma Embear - 383g | Dripcave Deputy - 38g

which totals out to 421g

for your:

Bell Goat - 12g | Fennec Kitsune - 20g | Granite Earthshaker - 79g
Marble Lightweaver - 100g | Sandstone Stormcatcher - 95g | Porphyry Flamecaller - 88g
Paddyfowl - 2g | Dustfeather Sphinx - 4g | Infestation Hound - 3g
Spotted Faun - 4g | Hippalectryon - 3g | Longneck Hunter - 3g
Longneck Wanderer - 3g | Flamerest Fiendcat - 3g | Fiendcat - 3g

which totals out to 422g!

that's so much math @_@;;
sLpAJ21.png
@OlderThanBones Oh! That was sooner than I expected, lol. Yes, this looks fine. CR incoming~
@OlderThanBones Oh! That was sooner than I expected, lol. Yes, this looks fine. CR incoming~
8bICJ62.gif
thanks a million!
thanks a million!
sLpAJ21.png
I'd like to trade my:
2 Mantarune (395g)

Total (790g)

For your:
Ghost Manticore (7g)
Spectre Wyvern (17g)
Toxic Igueel (20g)
Robotic Tender (20g)
Scrapmetal Tracker (20g)
Sanguine Multimist (24g)
Sentinel Mith (32g)
Sparksylph (35g)
Mistyhollow Agent (74g)
Blight Nymph (80g)
Cloud Nymph (80g)
Ultimate Buttersnake (89g)
Phoenix (90g)
Tumbling Jeweler (96g)
Chainlink Jeweler (98g)

Total (782g)

.... I was actually wondering, do you have 2 Ghost Manticore? Because I'd appreciate getting 2 (which would bump your fam's total up to 789g) so that I could finish a hibden slot as well. But if you don't that's fine!

Let me know if you just want 1 mantarune though and I'll revise my offer!
I'd like to trade my:
2 Mantarune (395g)

Total (790g)

For your:
Ghost Manticore (7g)
Spectre Wyvern (17g)
Toxic Igueel (20g)
Robotic Tender (20g)
Scrapmetal Tracker (20g)
Sanguine Multimist (24g)
Sentinel Mith (32g)
Sparksylph (35g)
Mistyhollow Agent (74g)
Blight Nymph (80g)
Cloud Nymph (80g)
Ultimate Buttersnake (89g)
Phoenix (90g)
Tumbling Jeweler (96g)
Chainlink Jeweler (98g)

Total (782g)

.... I was actually wondering, do you have 2 Ghost Manticore? Because I'd appreciate getting 2 (which would bump your fam's total up to 789g) so that I could finish a hibden slot as well. But if you don't that's fine!

Let me know if you just want 1 mantarune though and I'll revise my offer!
@Voidthoughts Oh dude, I have hella Ghost Manticores. Sure you can have two, and the rest of the offer looks good too! I'll send the CR.
@Voidthoughts Oh dude, I have hella Ghost Manticores. Sure you can have two, and the rest of the offer looks good too! I'll send the CR.
8bICJ62.gif
Ahhhh!! Dude you're the best.

I'm sorry I keep sending Mantarunes, I genuinely wish coli would give me literally any other boss drops to send you. I don't even have multiple Wavesweepers.
Ahhhh!! Dude you're the best.

I'm sorry I keep sending Mantarunes, I genuinely wish coli would give me literally any other boss drops to send you. I don't even have multiple Wavesweepers.
I would love a maren harvester, if it's still available.
LAH appears to be 93g

To trade, I could offer your choice of (Sparkle nymph LAH 79 OR Tendril loach LAH 74) and (Inscribed pangolin 22g OR Tricolor yapper 20g), if that makes sense.
I figure I'll let you choose what you think is most likely to be of interest to other people trying to trade here.
I would love a maren harvester, if it's still available.
LAH appears to be 93g

To trade, I could offer your choice of (Sparkle nymph LAH 79 OR Tendril loach LAH 74) and (Inscribed pangolin 22g OR Tricolor yapper 20g), if that makes sense.
I figure I'll let you choose what you think is most likely to be of interest to other people trying to trade here.
@aphreal Ooh, options. I'll take the Tendril Loach and Inscribed Pangolin, thanks! CR incoming~
@aphreal Ooh, options. I'll take the Tendril Loach and Inscribed Pangolin, thanks! CR incoming~
8bICJ62.gif
@Etheryn @Cymothoe @AttilaThePun [item=Magma Embear]
@Etheryn @Cymothoe @AttilaThePun

Magma Embear
8bICJ62.gif
@PhoenixRaven
can you ping me for:
Crowned Roc
Disoriented Spirit
Jadecarved Decoy
Deadland Disciple

thank you!!