Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T/S] Familiars (800+ to choose from!)
1 2 ... 169 170 171 172 173 ... 329 330
The hibden thanks you
The hibden thanks you
Na5WGHa.png
@Moonwater @sweetapppp @Zafirmei @Serpentinite @MistyGold @Quartzdust @Dessedence @JustAnotherFan @AloraDannon @Skiatha @Morcegueres @Ravera @fawno @Altair @Misfortune @XernaPirate @Annie2323 [item=Rat King]
@Moonwater @sweetapppp @Zafirmei @Serpentinite @MistyGold @Quartzdust @Dessedence @JustAnotherFan @AloraDannon @Skiatha @Morcegueres @Ravera @fawno @Altair @Misfortune @XernaPirate @Annie2323

Rat King
8bICJ62.gif
@PhoenixRaven - Ooh, me please! Let me go see what I have to offer!
EDIT: Would you trade your Rat King (145) for 2 Superb Gryphlets (80 +80) ?
Thank you! :)
@PhoenixRaven - Ooh, me please! Let me go see what I have to offer!
EDIT: Would you trade your Rat King (145) for 2 Superb Gryphlets (80 +80) ?
Thank you! :)
SOuL3cu.gif
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed, citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.
Margaret Mead
WOWSHqu.png
Could I please trade my Rosetail (15g), Chimera (5g), and Garden Larail (3g) for your Prickly Strangler (3g) and Redtail Gryphon (20g)?
Could I please trade my Rosetail (15g), Chimera (5g), and Garden Larail (3g) for your Prickly Strangler (3g) and Redtail Gryphon (20g)?
Shrapnarl-1.png
>> bug (he/him)
>> FR -1
>> hatchery
@Annie2323 Sure thing! If you'd like to set up the CR, you can let me know in the messages whether I should also send the price difference in gems.

@Shrapnarl Sounds good, I'll set up the CR now!
@Annie2323 Sure thing! If you'd like to set up the CR, you can let me know in the messages whether I should also send the price difference in gems.

@Shrapnarl Sounds good, I'll set up the CR now!
8bICJ62.gif
@PhoenixRaven Sent. Thank you! :)
@PhoenixRaven Sent. Thank you! :)
SOuL3cu.gif
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed, citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.
Margaret Mead
WOWSHqu.png
My contagion gem guardian and foolish prince for your glitterfreeze ambassador?
My contagion gem guardian and foolish prince for your glitterfreeze ambassador?
@Ravera Sure!
@Ravera Sure!
8bICJ62.gif
Your [item=wartoad]390g for my [item=contaminated ambassador]100g [item=spoiling scorpio]59g [item=ferberus]200g [item=Augite Protector]11g [item=mimic buttersnake]x2 20g total 390g? Also, can I be on the pinglist for gem mp, the mimic bears, new mire fams, [item=thunderstomp][item=rockback charger][item=hydra][item=tunnel hydra][item=goldenbeast][item=overcharged silverbeast][item=coarsefur yeti][item=hawksbill goliath][item=crystalhide jester][item=disoriented spirit][item=wave sweeper] Sorry for the long list!
Your Wartoad 390g for my Contaminated Ambassador 100g Spoiling Scorpio 59g Ferberus 200g Augite Protector 11g Mimic Buttersnake x2 20g total 390g?

Also, can I be on the pinglist for gem mp, the mimic bears, new mire fams,
Thunderstomp Rockback Charger Hydra Tunnel Hydra Goldenbeast Overcharged Silverbeast Coarsefur Yeti Hawksbill Goliath Crystalhide Jester Disoriented Spirit Wave Sweeper
Sorry for the long list!
@Ravera Trade sounds good, and I can get those pinglists situated. =) I'll send the CR for the Wartoad now!
@Ravera Trade sounds good, and I can get those pinglists situated. =) I'll send the CR for the Wartoad now!
8bICJ62.gif
1 2 ... 169 170 171 172 173 ... 329 330