Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T/S] Familiars (800+ to choose from!)
1 2 ... 160 161 162 163 164 ... 329 330
@Ravera Sure!

@Zafirmei Sounds good!

Sending CRs~
@Ravera Sure!

@Zafirmei Sounds good!

Sending CRs~
8bICJ62.gif
@PhoenixRaven

Would you happen to have any of them new mire fams? *u* Got a Hawksbill Goliath I'd be happy to trade
@PhoenixRaven

Would you happen to have any of them new mire fams? *u* Got a Hawksbill Goliath I'd be happy to trade
pdPOUgg.png
@Skiatha Haven't gotten any yet, but I'm hoping to soon! Do you want a ping if I get any?
@Skiatha Haven't gotten any yet, but I'm hoping to soon! Do you want a ping if I get any?
8bICJ62.gif
@Moonwater @sweetapppp @Prescott @Serpentinite @MistyGold @Quartzdust @Dessedence @Apocracy @JustAnotherFan @AloraDannon @Skiatha @Morcegueres @Ravera @Meowruff @fawno @Altair @Misfortune [item=Undying Featherback]
@Moonwater @sweetapppp @Prescott @Serpentinite @MistyGold @Quartzdust @Dessedence @Apocracy @JustAnotherFan @AloraDannon @Skiatha @Morcegueres @Ravera @Meowruff @fawno @Altair @Misfortune

Undying Featherback
8bICJ62.gif
@PhoenixRaven Can I get [item=redtail gryphon] (15g) and [item=gabboon viperpillar] (10g) for a [item=rosy lake cormorant] (14g) [item=lakelight weaver] (9g) and a random fodder familiar?
@PhoenixRaven Can I get Redtail Gryphon (15g) and (10g) for a Rosy Lake Cormorant (14g) Lakelight Weaver (9g) and a random fodder familiar?
tumblr_ozv0t5BgDr1skn50no1_500.png
@PhoenixRaven
Yes please I'd love a ping!
@PhoenixRaven
Yes please I'd love a ping!
pdPOUgg.png
@Dessedence Sure! I can do those 1:1 so you don't have to throw in the extra fodder fam. =)
@Dessedence Sure! I can do those 1:1 so you don't have to throw in the extra fodder fam. =)
8bICJ62.gif
could i be pinged for any new mire famis? @PhoenixRaven
could i be pinged for any new mire famis? @PhoenixRaven
pbClP9x.gifBe kind to one anotherrfFrIlf.gif
Your [item=spellwrought ambassador] 100g for my [item=Sanguine Multimist]50g [item=Giggling Planesrunner]13g [item=Aspen Gall Dryad]29g [item=Sewer Toridae]8g total 100g?
Your Spellwrought Ambassador 100g for my Sanguine Multimist 50g Giggling Planesrunner 13g Aspen Gall Dryad 29g Sewer Toridae 8g total 100g?
@Ravera Sure! I'll set that up now.
@Ravera Sure! I'll set that up now.
8bICJ62.gif
1 2 ... 160 161 162 163 164 ... 329 330