Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | MP Sniping Shop - CLOSED
@SherlyWats
in the speardsheet is said open in smoke gene window so I was confused thank you anyway
@SherlyWats
in the speardsheet is said open in smoke gene window so I was confused thank you anyway
@SorenSage Sorry about that! That was my fault for not changing it back to closed.
@SorenSage Sorry about that! That was my fault for not changing it back to closed.
tumblr_nc6c8flqNO1tks985o1_250.gif
@SherlyWats I'd love to be added to the smoke pinglist! uvu
@SherlyWats I'd love to be added to the smoke pinglist! uvu
And I'm online!

Please direct all admin requests to me (i.e. ping requests, order requests) until I'm offline for tonight!!!

Thanks @SherlyWats for being awesome while I was getting some shut-eye :3
And I'm online!

Please direct all admin requests to me (i.e. ping requests, order requests) until I'm offline for tonight!!!

Thanks @SherlyWats for being awesome while I was getting some shut-eye :3
2ky7uHN.pngkymklNN.png72uQTLy.png
@Primula No problem! ^^
@Primula No problem! ^^
tumblr_nc6c8flqNO1tks985o1_250.gif
@Primula Great! :D Can you try to hunt down steelscale wing guard and tail guard for me?
@Primula Great! :D Can you try to hunt down steelscale wing guard and tail guard for me?
@Akantra I can add you on the new apparel order list for that! please send payment for the items ASAP :)
@Akantra I can add you on the new apparel order list for that! please send payment for the items ASAP :)
2ky7uHN.pngkymklNN.png72uQTLy.png
@Primula

I was on the ping list for the smoke tertiary sniping but I'd like to take myself off the list due to me being able to acquire one.

Thank you guys for doing what you do :D
@Primula

I was on the ping list for the smoke tertiary sniping but I'd like to take myself off the list due to me being able to acquire one.

Thank you guys for doing what you do :D
hJNGZFZ.png
*having acquired
*having acquired
hJNGZFZ.png
@Uniformshark @Gallifreya Steelscale Wings!
@Uniformshark @Gallifreya Steelscale Wings!
10.png 2.png r8qi9Wv.gif 2.png 10.png
MDrZHmf.pngxTqJfXd7.png