Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | CLOSED Pending @specialkay
It's the Greenskeeper Gathering and I am at it again...I am buying your Bladed Flatleaves for 600 T

I have NO spending limit and and am taking Leaves 24 hours a day.....send over the currency and I'll reply with your payment

OPEN

ALSO Trading all unnamed dragons in My lair for Bladed Flatleaves..they are all triples
It's the Greenskeeper Gathering and I am at it again...I am buying your Bladed Flatleaves for 600 T

I have NO spending limit and and am taking Leaves 24 hours a day.....send over the currency and I'll reply with your payment

OPEN

ALSO Trading all unnamed dragons in My lair for Bladed Flatleaves..they are all triples
FR-vi.jpg
Bump + reminder to myself for tomorrows gathering plunder.
Bump + reminder to myself for tomorrows gathering plunder.
@Phyxius great,thanx!
@Phyxius great,thanx!
FR-vi.jpg
BUMP and buying all day long
BUMP and buying all day long
FR-vi.jpg
I have 30, may I send them? @Iconoclast (treasure, please).
I have 30, may I send them? @Iconoclast (treasure, please).
@Pokemon got them,thank you.....feel free to send all you can get for the rest of the holiday,I'll buy them all
@Pokemon got them,thank you.....feel free to send all you can get for the rest of the holiday,I'll buy them all
FR-vi.jpg
@Rhyvendra @Bowno @Mienshao @DragonXKS @CuteCookee @atemu @Mami @Highgarden @Rukair @dragonknight32 @Avalonian @Camlann @jastoz @Khoshekh @CaptainxSpacey @Moonsbreath @Nymphalidae @SpectrileBanner @Cori @Vivec @Inkcharm @Renoki @Eskiwen @Xairathan @cosmo @Erra
Hey Guys,Me again back and Buying Holiday currency and offering the same "bonus" offers as last time...if you don't remember..feel free to PM Me and I'll remind you.....Happy Hunting!
@Rhyvendra @Bowno @Mienshao @DragonXKS @CuteCookee @atemu @Mami @Highgarden @Rukair @dragonknight32 @Avalonian @Camlann @jastoz @Khoshekh @CaptainxSpacey @Moonsbreath @Nymphalidae @SpectrileBanner @Cori @Vivec @Inkcharm @Renoki @Eskiwen @Xairathan @cosmo @Erra
Hey Guys,Me again back and Buying Holiday currency and offering the same "bonus" offers as last time...if you don't remember..feel free to PM Me and I'll remind you.....Happy Hunting!
FR-vi.jpg
BUMP
BUMP
FR-vi.jpg
BUMP
BUMP
FR-vi.jpg
BUMP
BUMP
FR-vi.jpg