Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 95 96
------------------------------------- [center][img]http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w473/Falkarth/EkaWishRisingbannercopy_zps39297b05.png[/img] [b] UPDATE I was really hoping to get this up and running again since I'm on study break at the moment but the sad truth is it most likely won't be open again until November some time. I love Flight Rising so I'll still be logging in/doing daily stuff/buying dragons and such but this thread because it gets a lot of traffic takes up a lot of time every night. I'm a full time University student and I'm currently unemployed which I desperately need to fix, in addition to this my Mother has a fractured spine and we have to sell the house. Basically my personal life needs more time at the moment so this thread won't be open until my exams have blown over and I'm in a new house all of which will be happening November some time. To those who are waiting for this to return my deepest apologies. At the same time my sincerest thanks to all of you who have been so damn supportive and understanding that I've been unable to run this thread. Thank you again! Ekanos [/b]

EkaWishRisingbannercopy_zps39297b05.png

UPDATE

I was really hoping to get this up and running again since I'm on study break at the moment but the sad truth is it most likely won't be open again until November some time.
I love Flight Rising so I'll still be logging in/doing daily stuff/buying dragons and such but this thread because it gets a lot of traffic takes up a lot of time every night.
I'm a full time University student and I'm currently unemployed which I desperately need to fix, in addition to this my Mother has a fractured spine and we have to sell the house. Basically my personal life needs more time at the moment so this thread won't be open until my exams have blown over and I'm in a new house all of which will be happening November some time.

To those who are waiting for this to return my deepest apologies. At the same time my sincerest thanks to all of you who have been so damn supportive and understanding that I've been unable to run this thread.

Thank you again!
Ekanos

7382690_kfUyMQUicXK3iH1.png
[b]WHAT YOU CAN GIVE BACK[/b] While participating in wish rising I ran into a few people that weren't happy accepting things for free without giving something in return. So if you wish you give make you can choose to donate anything back into the thread so someone else has the chance to get it. This is highly appreciated as I can't always grind the coliseum to pick up more stock! OR Something that is not expected in any way but is highly appreciated. Donations can be made to me whether in treasure or in the following items that would be on my wish rising list! [item=opal cobra] 55/90 [item=onyx cobra] 26/90 [item=ermine] 20/60 [item=ferret] 19/60 [item=fire ant] 45/60 Any familiars not in my bestiary! Art! Any of my dragons that aren't up for sale! Also gems- any amount is a godsend! Seriously I will praise you for one gem since I'm in the process of paying off a bone fiend! *So far you have donated all the white-eared hummingbirds, tin ore, cracked scales, molted scales, black tulips, sunkernals and driftwood logs, lead ore, muckbottom shells and amethyst strikersI need so thank you all!! but as I said these are not needed or expected I'm mostly just looking to give things away! :D
WHAT YOU CAN GIVE BACK

While participating in wish rising I ran into a few people that weren't happy accepting things for free without giving something in return.

So if you wish you give make you can choose to donate anything back into the thread so someone else has the chance to get it.
This is highly appreciated as I can't always grind the coliseum to pick up more stock!

OR

Something that is not expected in any way but is highly appreciated. Donations can be made to me whether in treasure or in the following items that would be on my wish rising list!

Opal Cobra 55/90
Onyx Cobra 26/90
Ermine 20/60
Ferret 19/60
Fire Ant 45/60
Any familiars not in my bestiary!
Art! Any of my dragons that aren't up for sale!
Also gems- any amount is a godsend! Seriously I will praise you for one gem since I'm in the process of paying off a bone fiend!

*So far you have donated all the white-eared hummingbirds, tin ore, cracked scales, molted scales, black tulips, sunkernals and driftwood logs, lead ore, muckbottom shells and amethyst strikersI need so thank you all!!

but as I said these are not needed or expected I'm mostly just looking to give things away! :D
SHAMELESS ADVERTISING
Falkarth and Ekanos' Hatchery!

My friend Falkarth donates a lot of things for this post

She also did the art for the banner and signiture I have! :D You can support her and therefore thispost (since she won't stop donating help) but buying her beautiful art!

Falkarth's Art Shop
CURRENTLY CLOSED

AsplodedCowbird has also given a lot in way of donations including some very large ones!

They're extremly kind and generous so check out their thread!

Take a Dragon, Leave a Dragon
CURRENTLY CLOSED
SHAMELESS ADVERTISING
Falkarth and Ekanos' Hatchery!

My friend Falkarth donates a lot of things for this post

She also did the art for the banner and signiture I have! :D You can support her and therefore thispost (since she won't stop donating help) but buying her beautiful art!

Falkarth's Art Shop
CURRENTLY CLOSED

AsplodedCowbird has also given a lot in way of donations including some very large ones!

They're extremly kind and generous so check out their thread!

Take a Dragon, Leave a Dragon
CURRENTLY CLOSED
update
update
update
update
Now open! :D
Now open! :D
@Ekanos!

Could I get the Snowfall Elk? I love that familiar! XD
@Ekanos!

Could I get the Snowfall Elk? I love that familiar! XD
E2amngG.png04n5rQx.png8th6mfc.pngtPW2xgo.pngarOGchX.png
of course! :D sent and updated the post!
of course! :D sent and updated the post!
@Ekanos Could I have a renaming scroll and the blackwing croaker?

I'll send items back while I search my lair for a party dragon.

Thanks for doing this!
@Ekanos Could I have a renaming scroll and the blackwing croaker?

I'll send items back while I search my lair for a party dragon.

Thanks for doing this!
apagfTT.png
tumblr_njfpzkC48X1tlw9cco2_500.png

8MsS7cV.pngoNdzJAj.png
suzukiayako_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kg3c4.png
sent and updated! offline now! :)
sent and updated! offline now! :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 95 96