Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Items: Runestones and others - Where to?
1 2
I've tried scavenging and digging with no avail to find any sort of elemental runestone -[item=light runestone][item=nature runestone][item=fire runestone][item=arcane runestone][item=plague runestone][item=ice runestone][item=lightning runestone][item=shadow runestone][item=water runestone][item=wind runestone][item=earth runestone] are they either special occasion like elemental holiday items or are they only after a certain level of digging/scavenging? or perhaps they are special items of the search? and these two as well [item=ancestral incense][item=haunted stone orb] I can't seem to find them in gathering option are they loot item or possibly the kick-starter/beta tester item?
I've tried scavenging and digging with no avail to find any sort of elemental runestone
- Light Runestone Nature Runestone Fire Runestone Arcane Runestone Plague Runestone Ice Runestone Lightning Runestone Shadow Runestone Water Runestone Wind Runestone Earth Runestone

are they either special occasion like elemental holiday items or are they only after a certain level of digging/scavenging?
or perhaps they are special items of the search?

and these two as well
Ancestral Incense Haunted Stone Orb
I can't seem to find them in gathering option
are they loot item or possibly the kick-starter/beta tester item?
YdIcPGG.png l3B4Qja.png BzPZ7gW.png
kZatdD2.png
Gotta admit I've got nuthin' on the Elemental Runestones...

Those other two items can be found in chests though, I've gotten several of those Haunted Stone Orbs from chests given to me by familiars.
Gotta admit I've got nuthin' on the Elemental Runestones...

Those other two items can be found in chests though, I've gotten several of those Haunted Stone Orbs from chests given to me by familiars.
IiQiWPn.pngbfEyFxs.pngkqf9y5Z.pngGZlWKfO.pngCWIUaHz.png43xqIhP.pngmdKE3mR.png0WN7RG0.pngfpCIsza.pngS8TNA1X.pngwZbURwQ.png
@Khamaseen
what particular chest are they coming from?

and well...have you any luck on getting any random runestone from anywhere? loot drop or maybe other places
@Khamaseen
what particular chest are they coming from?

and well...have you any luck on getting any random runestone from anywhere? loot drop or maybe other places
kZatdD2.png
@oneirodrakon

I have discovered this thread on the Runestones!

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=help&id=268216&page=1#268243

Having never found one myself, I can't say for sure how you find them, but I'm guessing they're items you can find when scavenging in the area of the associated element!
@oneirodrakon

I have discovered this thread on the Runestones!

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=help&id=268216&page=1#268243

Having never found one myself, I can't say for sure how you find them, but I'm guessing they're items you can find when scavenging in the area of the associated element!
IiQiWPn.pngbfEyFxs.pngkqf9y5Z.pngGZlWKfO.pngCWIUaHz.png43xqIhP.pngmdKE3mR.png0WN7RG0.pngfpCIsza.pngS8TNA1X.pngwZbURwQ.png
@Khamaseen
Thanks!
I think perhaps I could ask the poster...since I'm not sure how old the thread would count as dead and be digging grave...
@Khamaseen
Thanks!
I think perhaps I could ask the poster...since I'm not sure how old the thread would count as dead and be digging grave...
kZatdD2.png
I've found the runestones by scavaging at level 17. And the Orbs I found from scavaging as well, I started getting them after level 15.
I've found the runestones by scavaging at level 17. And the Orbs I found from scavaging as well, I started getting them after level 15.
I got a Ice Rune Stone as a drop in Coli.

The Haunted Stone Orb I have several from Bonding Familiar Chests.

Silk <3
I got a Ice Rune Stone as a drop in Coli.

The Haunted Stone Orb I have several from Bonding Familiar Chests.

Silk <3
ice_by_darkside_of_wolf-db574ku.png
@DragonHapppy @Silkshoes

The last post on this thread was in 2013. Try to avoid posting in threads older than 2 months, as that is considered necro'ing a thread.
@DragonHapppy @Silkshoes

The last post on this thread was in 2013. Try to avoid posting in threads older than 2 months, as that is considered necro'ing a thread.
uCR5SCW.png
ancestral incense and haunted stone orbs are found in rusty treasure chests or, at least thats were i got them from, so maybe thats how you get runestones to?
ancestral incense and haunted stone orbs are found in rusty treasure chests or, at least thats were i got them from, so maybe thats how you get runestones to?
wrHGqA4.gif
@Bossylilblue

The original people who posted this thread did so over four years ago, so they're unlikely to still need the answer! Posting in very old threads is discouraged unless the content is constructive, and it's hard to be constructive on such a dated thread.

All runestones are found by Scavenging, as well as the Coliseum and (not sure) possibly chests as well.
@Bossylilblue

The original people who posted this thread did so over four years ago, so they're unlikely to still need the answer! Posting in very old threads is discouraged unless the content is constructive, and it's hard to be constructive on such a dated thread.

All runestones are found by Scavenging, as well as the Coliseum and (not sure) possibly chests as well.
windh4.png
1 2