Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Meat fams drops
Could anyone please tell me where the meat fams drop? Their database pages show the enemies but neither have a comment that already says where to farm for them and i don't have the time or strength to .. do it myself :(
Decorated ChimeraGrasslands Chimera
Could anyone please tell me where the meat fams drop? Their database pages show the enemies but neither have a comment that already says where to farm for them and i don't have the time or strength to .. do it myself :(
Decorated ChimeraGrasslands Chimera
@trinalAcute

they're not venue locked, so whichever venue you can tolerate grinding in where you can also one-shot most monsters will be your best bet.
@trinalAcute

they're not venue locked, so whichever venue you can tolerate grinding in where you can also one-shot most monsters will be your best bet.
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
@Lynell weird then.. i farmed in training and only got the grasslands one.. I'll try farming in woodlands to see if i drop the decorated one faster- meat heat's a few days long anyways so its not a rush
ty tho :)
@Lynell weird then.. i farmed in training and only got the grasslands one.. I'll try farming in woodlands to see if i drop the decorated one faster- meat heat's a few days long anyways so its not a rush
ty tho :)