Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Stars
1 2
What do the stars by your profile mean?
What do the stars by your profile mean?
tumblr_inline_n5l9g8PXIs1scrvs1.png
The number of posts you’ve made! When you make over a 1000 it turns shiny!
The number of posts you’ve made! When you make over a 1000 it turns shiny!
VGxuHXT.png
Shows us if you are an extrovert or introvert as the more posts = more likely extrovert
Shows us if you are an extrovert or introvert as the more posts = more likely extrovert
65801676p.png
FR +3 | She/Her
Wishlist | Sales
It's a long road...
It's a long road...
a very long road indeed...
a very long road indeed...
[quote name="Vampirate" date="2022-12-03 07:41:12" ] Shows us if you are an extrovert or introvert as the more posts = more likely extrovert [/quote] hilariously inaccurate in my case, i'm an [i]extreme[/i] introvert. [emoji=ridgeback laughing size=1] but yes, the stars correlate to post count. the full list for those curious: 1 star - start 2 stars - 50 posts 3 stars - 100 posts 4 stars - 200 posts 5 stars - 500 posts shiny star - 1000 posts
Vampirate wrote on 2022-12-03 07:41:12:
hilariously inaccurate in my case, i'm an extreme introvert.

but yes, the stars correlate to post count. the full list for those curious:
1 star - start
2 stars - 50 posts
3 stars - 100 posts
4 stars - 200 posts
5 stars - 500 posts
shiny star - 1000 posts
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
just means ur a little chatty kathy <3
just means ur a little chatty kathy <3
9242fa66-b028-11ea-854c-b3686ccad672.gif My Brew Shop
Where's my broadcast from? win a prize if you pm me!
Considering I just joined recently, I feel like I'm doing pretty well ahah
Considering I just joined recently, I feel like I'm doing pretty well ahah
GJZzfu4.pngqKZAaLK.pngSjV5FiU.png65b811e1-da8c-11eb-9d89-9191049c4e24.gifwTBPG5s.png04fc5791-6d59-11eb-9d98-47d353b941e3.gifEBEMlSX.png
Someone please correct me if I'm wrong about this, but I think there are some forums in which you don't earn stars, perhaps "Forum Games" and "Role-play"?

Regarding Introverts/Extroverts... I have the single, slightly fancier "shiny" star that means I've exceeded 1000 posts, but I am most certainly not an Extrovert. I'm such an introvert that for a long time my colleagues labeled me as aloof.
Someone please correct me if I'm wrong about this, but I think there are some forums in which you don't earn stars, perhaps "Forum Games" and "Role-play"?

Regarding Introverts/Extroverts... I have the single, slightly fancier "shiny" star that means I've exceeded 1000 posts, but I am most certainly not an Extrovert. I'm such an introvert that for a long time my colleagues labeled me as aloof.
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
@Bantymom nope, your post count goes up in all forums. (iirc at least two people with some of the highest post counts on site spent a lot of time legitimately roleplaying to get theirs.) Forum Games and RP make it pretty easy to boost your count, but posts can still be removed if it's actually spam.
@Bantymom nope, your post count goes up in all forums. (iirc at least two people with some of the highest post counts on site spent a lot of time legitimately roleplaying to get theirs.) Forum Games and RP make it pretty easy to boost your count, but posts can still be removed if it's actually spam.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
1 2