Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | How to Use Apparel
So I'm a fairly new player, and I've gotten apparel but I don't know how to put it on my dragons, could some please tell me so I can use the apparel I have??
So I'm a fairly new player, and I've gotten apparel but I don't know how to put it on my dragons, could some please tell me so I can use the apparel I have??
Pronouns: She/her
Favorite breeds: Fae, Imperial, Tundra
Fan of: HTTYD, RWBY, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Wings of Fire, Warrior Cats
Favorite season: Autumn (If you love it too check out the Fall tab in my lair)
@DixieandDuke22
if you go to your dragons page, you can either go to the customize menu and then select what you'd like to change OR you can scroll down to the personal style section and click on either the apparel or skin text to bring you directly to the apparel edit menu
once you're in there then you can freely add, remove or reorder your apparel however you'd like

note that you can only use apparel on adult modern dragons
@DixieandDuke22
if you go to your dragons page, you can either go to the customize menu and then select what you'd like to change OR you can scroll down to the personal style section and click on either the apparel or skin text to bring you directly to the apparel edit menu
once you're in there then you can freely add, remove or reorder your apparel however you'd like

note that you can only use apparel on adult modern dragons
unknown.png
@DixieandDuke22

On your dragon's profile page, click on the "Customize" button. There should be an option labeled "Apparel & Skins" that will allow you to add apparel & skins/accents to that dragon.

Bonus tip: you can use the Dressing Room to play around with every single apparel item in the game and save the outfits you like, then use the Game Database to search for those items and learn how to obtain them. Both of those links are found under "Library" on the left sidebar.

Some apparel items are extremely expensive or difficult to acquire, so don't get too attached to any Dressing Room outfits until you know how to get those items! The item's Comments section often has useful information if the "Acquired by" page is sparse.
@DixieandDuke22

On your dragon's profile page, click on the "Customize" button. There should be an option labeled "Apparel & Skins" that will allow you to add apparel & skins/accents to that dragon.

Bonus tip: you can use the Dressing Room to play around with every single apparel item in the game and save the outfits you like, then use the Game Database to search for those items and learn how to obtain them. Both of those links are found under "Library" on the left sidebar.

Some apparel items are extremely expensive or difficult to acquire, so don't get too attached to any Dressing Room outfits until you know how to get those items! The item's Comments section often has useful information if the "Acquired by" page is sparse.
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
@SkyBlaze Thank you!! It really helps :D
@SkyBlaze Thank you!! It really helps :D
@NightmareJudge TYSM!! I got an apparel item from one of the shops that's open for the rockbreaker's ceremony, and couldn't figure out how to use it. Thanks again :)
@NightmareJudge TYSM!! I got an apparel item from one of the shops that's open for the rockbreaker's ceremony, and couldn't figure out how to use it. Thanks again :)