Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Arlo guide for rugged vs. precise?
Has anybody made a guide/ calculations for when it is more time-efficient to use precise work instead of rugged work?

before you have unearthed any of the plots it makes most sense with rugged, but when is the turning point? after 1? 2? etc.

if somebody is good at math and is bored, please let me know if you figure it out xD
Has anybody made a guide/ calculations for when it is more time-efficient to use precise work instead of rugged work?

before you have unearthed any of the plots it makes most sense with rugged, but when is the turning point? after 1? 2? etc.

if somebody is good at math and is bored, please let me know if you figure it out xD
underskrift-geo.png
@cordifolium Guides forum is where the guides belong; [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/help][u]Help Center[/u][/url] is the spot to ask about guides or other gameplay questions, since people looking to help you will be looking there. [emoji=new friend] I don't know if any such guide exists, however. The RNG is unpredictable and largely unknown, and as far as I'm aware, [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/3102176][u]past attempts to track trends[/u][/url] are sparse and very out-of-date. If there's math to be done, I haven't found anyone doing it, not even off-site. Someone in Help Center may be more knowledgeable than me? Personally, I'd argue that "how many plots do I want to uncover right now?" is a much more relevant question to ask when choosing Precise vs. Rugged work. If you're trying to uncover 3+ plots in the near future, Rugged work is a better use of your time. If you're setting your sights on one or two plots in particular, you'll want to spend your Precise work there, instead.
@cordifolium

Guides forum is where the guides belong; Help Center is the spot to ask about guides or other gameplay questions, since people looking to help you will be looking there.

I don't know if any such guide exists, however. The RNG is unpredictable and largely unknown, and as far as I'm aware, past attempts to track trends are sparse and very out-of-date. If there's math to be done, I haven't found anyone doing it, not even off-site. Someone in Help Center may be more knowledgeable than me?

Personally, I'd argue that "how many plots do I want to uncover right now?" is a much more relevant question to ask when choosing Precise vs. Rugged work. If you're trying to uncover 3+ plots in the near future, Rugged work is a better use of your time. If you're setting your sights on one or two plots in particular, you'll want to spend your Precise work there, instead.
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
@cordifolium Hello! Because questions belong in the Help Center, you thread has been moved. The Guides forum is for posting how-to guides. Thanks! :)
@cordifolium Hello! Because questions belong in the Help Center, you thread has been moved. The Guides forum is for posting how-to guides. Thanks! :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.