Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | What are fodder?
So I've been playing for almost a month now and I've just learned about exalting drags to get money, what are fodder?
So I've been playing for almost a month now and I've just learned about exalting drags to get money, what are fodder?
DPrCB0j.gifmbximqP.gifDPrCB0j.gif
"Fodder" is basically the term people use for any dragon they have in their lair specifically for the purpose of exalting. Some people buy these dragons for cheap off of the auction house but some (like me) breed them ourselves. Sometimes people exalt those dragons at level 1 but sometimes people train them to higher levels in the coliseum so that they give more money when exalted!
"Fodder" is basically the term people use for any dragon they have in their lair specifically for the purpose of exalting. Some people buy these dragons for cheap off of the auction house but some (like me) breed them ourselves. Sometimes people exalt those dragons at level 1 but sometimes people train them to higher levels in the coliseum so that they give more money when exalted!
SsnSwc8.pngI4kqtte.pngdTzwsWN.pngs1Pmubh.pngZZSq48t.gifBJxAk71.pngiA0yz9T.pngSabwhBZ.png
Oooooohhh. I wondered.
Oooooohhh. I wondered.
Casper: ...and I think we totally shouldn't be your prisoners and are totally not space pirates who stole your daughter as a bartering tool...!
Zarina: Really phrased that well there, didn't ya.
Morg-L: Shush. The rat is speaking.
Casper: ...I'm not a rat...
@EmberH Hello! Because questions belong in the Help Center, you thread has been moved. The Guides forum is for posting how-to guides. Thanks! :)
@EmberH Hello! Because questions belong in the Help Center, you thread has been moved. The Guides forum is for posting how-to guides. Thanks! :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.