Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | help
hey im new here could i possibly get some help?
hey im new here could i possibly get some help?
im the one who got them into this game I'm just gonna steal what my friend said to me when I first started

- Don’t hatch eggs unless if it’s a special date, they sell for tons of gems on the Auction House.

- Downright the best guide for cash: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2477115

- You can get more dragons in the Auction House!
im the one who got them into this game I'm just gonna steal what my friend said to me when I first started

- Don’t hatch eggs unless if it’s a special date, they sell for tons of gems on the Auction House.

- Downright the best guide for cash: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2477115

- You can get more dragons in the Auction House!
They/it/anyneos

soupsprite.png soupgoblin.png
Hey there, welcome!
A more specific set of questions will get you better responses, the community here is very welcoming and helpful, but you need to give us something specific to answer, otherwise we won't be of much help! Here is a forum where you can ask any questions you have! It's called the Help Center on the Forum Index.

Edit: Some guides to get you started
For making fast dragon cash this guide or another Glimmer & Gloom guide can be very helpful. When you get good and memorize the patterns, you can go to the Fairgrounds and get up to 75,000 treasure (abbreviated 75kt) per day in under 15 minutes!

This Coliseum guide is a little outdated, but is still a good jumping off point for the basics of training your dragons in the Coliseum. This can net you treasure from drops, including the very occasional unhatched dragon egg, and leveling dragons for exaltation, which basically removes the dragons permanently from the game to "serve directly under their god" and gives treasure depending on the level the dragon is when it's exalted.

Keep in mind when/if you sell dragons on the auction house, you can't control what happens to them after they are sold! If you sell them under 10kt they will likely be exalted for profit! This is called the "fodder floor" and fluctuates week-to-week and day-to-day. If you don't want them exalted, just don't sell them. It's the only way to be sure.

Also check out the Giveaways forum, often people give out free dragons to newbies.
Hey there, welcome!
A more specific set of questions will get you better responses, the community here is very welcoming and helpful, but you need to give us something specific to answer, otherwise we won't be of much help! Here is a forum where you can ask any questions you have! It's called the Help Center on the Forum Index.

Edit: Some guides to get you started
For making fast dragon cash this guide or another Glimmer & Gloom guide can be very helpful. When you get good and memorize the patterns, you can go to the Fairgrounds and get up to 75,000 treasure (abbreviated 75kt) per day in under 15 minutes!

This Coliseum guide is a little outdated, but is still a good jumping off point for the basics of training your dragons in the Coliseum. This can net you treasure from drops, including the very occasional unhatched dragon egg, and leveling dragons for exaltation, which basically removes the dragons permanently from the game to "serve directly under their god" and gives treasure depending on the level the dragon is when it's exalted.

Keep in mind when/if you sell dragons on the auction house, you can't control what happens to them after they are sold! If you sell them under 10kt they will likely be exalted for profit! This is called the "fodder floor" and fluctuates week-to-week and day-to-day. If you don't want them exalted, just don't sell them. It's the only way to be sure.

Also check out the Giveaways forum, often people give out free dragons to newbies.
Hello @SlidePlays, welcome! I've moved this to the Help forum. Cheers!
Hello @SlidePlays, welcome! I've moved this to the Help forum. Cheers!
jeGlfdJ.gif__ Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group. (+0 FR Time)