Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Naming a dragon? (Resolved)
This is one of those dumb questions that after 30 minutes of trying to figure it out I finally caved in. They changed a lot since I last played, when a dragon is born its 'unnamed' and usually you can go in and name it right? I cannot figure out how to do that in the new layout for the life of me.... Anyone know how? If it helps, here's a screenshot. I feel really dumb but honestly I can't figure it out, and a scroll of renaming didn't work either so there must be a way I just don't know how. [img]https://i.ibb.co/yhqtdSX/help.png[/img]
This is one of those dumb questions that after 30 minutes of trying to figure it out I finally caved in. They changed a lot since I last played, when a dragon is born its 'unnamed' and usually you can go in and name it right? I cannot figure out how to do that in the new layout for the life of me....

Anyone know how?

If it helps, here's a screenshot.

I feel really dumb but honestly I can't figure it out, and a scroll of renaming didn't work either so there must be a way I just don't know how.

help.png

Zayne or Drago, He/they, graphics designer, artist, writer, dragon lover!
2WpxpdQ.pnggkThUVR.pngf8Z4eyX.png
@Dragockon click on the paper slip icon next to the dragon's id number in top left corner
@Dragockon click on the paper slip icon next to the dragon's id number in top left corner
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
OH WOW, that is so tiny, no wonder I didn't see it. Thanks dude!
OH WOW, that is so tiny, no wonder I didn't see it. Thanks dude!
Zayne or Drago, He/they, graphics designer, artist, writer, dragon lover!
2WpxpdQ.pnggkThUVR.pngf8Z4eyX.png