Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Did the rarity of runes change?
So, I was scavenging in the plague area and I got two Plague Runes simultaneously. I checked the auction house and it looks like they’re selling for only a few gems now?? I swear they used to sell for hundred of gems. Did the rarity change recently?
So, I was scavenging in the plague area and I got two Plague Runes simultaneously. I checked the auction house and it looks like they’re selling for only a few gems now?? I swear they used to sell for hundred of gems. Did the rarity change recently?
Sketch Shop!
Art Blog, Flight Rising Blog

(He/him) FR time + 0
sG7fu4Y.gif

sG7fu4Y.gif
@DuskHeart The rarity hasn't changed. We don't keep track of prices but after a quick search in the items for sale forum we found a few threads from 1-2 years ago pricing them at 6ish gems.
They're used in a hibernal den task so they were more expensive when that was released as lots of users wanted them all at the same time but that was a while ago.
@DuskHeart The rarity hasn't changed. We don't keep track of prices but after a quick search in the items for sale forum we found a few threads from 1-2 years ago pricing them at 6ish gems.
They're used in a hibernal den task so they were more expensive when that was released as lots of users wanted them all at the same time but that was a while ago.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Lonin okay, thank you!
@Lonin okay, thank you!
Sketch Shop!
Art Blog, Flight Rising Blog

(He/him) FR time + 0
sG7fu4Y.gif

sG7fu4Y.gif