Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Another Prismatic Token Question
Hey pals! I got my cauldron to 16 and am brewing a Prismatic Token for the first time, huzzah!

I'm only confused because the tooltip says 96 hours to brew it, and the cauldron timer when I started the brew is counting down from 120 hours. Am I missing some kind of conversion or is this a mistake or...? I'm just confused, lol.

EDIT: oh, uh. Super weird, but it seems to be fixed now. When I started the brew it said 119:59:59. Now it seems to be correct. I wonder why that happened (it wasn't a mistake on my part, I swear, lol)
Hey pals! I got my cauldron to 16 and am brewing a Prismatic Token for the first time, huzzah!

I'm only confused because the tooltip says 96 hours to brew it, and the cauldron timer when I started the brew is counting down from 120 hours. Am I missing some kind of conversion or is this a mistake or...? I'm just confused, lol.

EDIT: oh, uh. Super weird, but it seems to be fixed now. When I started the brew it said 119:59:59. Now it seems to be correct. I wonder why that happened (it wasn't a mistake on my part, I swear, lol)
@Litha
Just a little display issue, I believe staff are already aware of it
@Litha
Just a little display issue, I believe staff are already aware of it
unknown.png
yeah it happens to me too, just refresh and it's fine
yeah it happens to me too, just refresh and it's fine
Lichtdrache.gif