Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | breedingcards :')
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2401401

how do i put my dragons in these free breeding cards.. i cannot figure it ouit! and the colors they can produce,etc!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2401401

how do i put my dragons in these free breeding cards.. i cannot figure it ouit! and the colors they can produce,etc!

5hF3FGk.png
@PeachKissed
You need to use a third party application such as GIMP or Paint.net. Photopea should theoretically work with these, too, which is an in-browser art application.

They're only templates, meaning they aren't generators. You have to put the dragons and color ranges in yourself.
@PeachKissed
You need to use a third party application such as GIMP or Paint.net. Photopea should theoretically work with these, too, which is an in-browser art application.

They're only templates, meaning they aren't generators. You have to put the dragons and color ranges in yourself.
fo11Vhp.png
@Naeryl i use gimp :P but still dont understand how id go about doung the dragons and putting the color range on there :')
@Naeryl i use gimp :P but still dont understand how id go about doung the dragons and putting the color range on there :')

5hF3FGk.png
@PeachKissed
Save the images of your dragons to copy/paste or place into the template document and use a shape tool (either polygon or rectangle) to create assets for the color ranges. If you don't know the color ranges of your breeding pairs, this tool may help.
@PeachKissed
Save the images of your dragons to copy/paste or place into the template document and use a shape tool (either polygon or rectangle) to create assets for the color ranges. If you don't know the color ranges of your breeding pairs, this tool may help.
fo11Vhp.png
@naeryl ive seen that :P how would i put the colors on the photo like that.. cannot see to do it!
@naeryl ive seen that :P how would i put the colors on the photo like that.. cannot see to do it!

5hF3FGk.png
@PeachKissed
GIMP Documentation on creating a rectangle shape.

For exact colors, use this guide (and this post). You should be able to type in a hex code in the color dialog.
@PeachKissed
GIMP Documentation on creating a rectangle shape.

For exact colors, use this guide (and this post). You should be able to type in a hex code in the color dialog.
fo11Vhp.png
@NAERYL IVE GOT EVERYTHING ELSE EXCEPT THE COLOR PART :')
@NAERYL IVE GOT EVERYTHING ELSE EXCEPT THE COLOR PART :')

5hF3FGk.png
@PeachKissed
You'll have to be a bit more specific about what you're struggling with: opening the dialog? Getting the right color?

This video may help, although it looks like they use an older version of GIMP. It should still be relatively the same. Don't include the pound symbol in front of the hex code, also.
@PeachKissed
You'll have to be a bit more specific about what you're struggling with: opening the dialog? Getting the right color?

This video may help, although it looks like they use an older version of GIMP. It should still be relatively the same. Don't include the pound symbol in front of the hex code, also.
fo11Vhp.png
@Naeryl .. [img]https://i.imgur.com/mAO1R3g.png[/img] ive just made it messy since i couldnt get it right- and it still took an hour lol EDIT- okay but now i feel terribly dumb cause i didnt notice it was 2 boys T.T
@Naeryl ..
mAO1R3g.png ive just made it messy since i couldnt get it right- and it still took an hour lol

EDIT- okay but now i feel terribly dumb cause i didnt notice it was 2 boys T.T

5hF3FGk.png