Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Correctly statting a dragon for new Mire
Hello! You guys would think after 4 years of being on here my brain would understand how to successfully do this, but unfortunately not.

I am wanting to stat a level 25 dragon for the new Mire for fodder training, but I can't seem to get to the 123 strength stat (and all other stats required for the build) without running out of points? I was hoping to buy an already trained dragon and statting them myself, but I don't know how to do it correctly? Guides or anything would be helpful.
Hello! You guys would think after 4 years of being on here my brain would understand how to successfully do this, but unfortunately not.

I am wanting to stat a level 25 dragon for the new Mire for fodder training, but I can't seem to get to the 123 strength stat (and all other stats required for the build) without running out of points? I was hoping to buy an already trained dragon and statting them myself, but I don't know how to do it correctly? Guides or anything would be helpful.
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
@Eviscerate its difficult to help without knowing which dragon you are trying to stat, but assuming its the level 25 dragon currently in your coli team, this is because you have not tinctured the dragon, or given any stat stones.
@Eviscerate its difficult to help without knowing which dragon you are trying to stat, but assuming its the level 25 dragon currently in your coli team, this is because you have not tinctured the dragon, or given any stat stones.
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
@Eviscerate Which dragon are you trying to stat? Most physical builds will assume you have 3 Berserker equipped so if you're missing those that might be your problem.

The Mire has been tweaked this morning so 123 STR is no longer required, 120 is enough to rally and eliminate all enemies now meaning the rest can go into QCK or VIT.
This thread goes into more detail on the build: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/3068799
@Eviscerate Which dragon are you trying to stat? Most physical builds will assume you have 3 Berserker equipped so if you're missing those that might be your problem.

The Mire has been tweaked this morning so 123 STR is no longer required, 120 is enough to rally and eliminate all enemies now meaning the rest can go into QCK or VIT.
This thread goes into more detail on the build: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/3068799
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Ralzakark
Nah, it's not a current one on my team. I mostly just have those to just to have them right now. I'm planning on getting different ones soon enough.

So, if I understand correctly, I have to have some battle stones attached in order to reach said stats? I'm sorry, I guess I just didn't get coli like I thought. D:
@Ralzakark
Nah, it's not a current one on my team. I mostly just have those to just to have them right now. I'm planning on getting different ones soon enough.

So, if I understand correctly, I have to have some battle stones attached in order to reach said stats? I'm sorry, I guess I just didn't get coli like I thought. D:
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
@/Lonin Okay, that helps out quite a bit, thank you! I actually literally like just bought this guy like 3 seconds ago to become a Mire flyer: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72397717][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/723978/72397717_350.png[/img][/url] He's already full trained I just need to stat. But with the help I've gotten I think I understand it a bit more. I appreciate the help, thanks! c: EDIT: Then I just effed up his stones. I did this all to mess this up. Great.
@/Lonin
Okay, that helps out quite a bit, thank you!
I actually literally like just bought this guy like 3 seconds ago to become a Mire flyer:
72397717_350.png
He's already full trained I just need to stat. But with the help I've gotten I think I understand it a bit more. I appreciate the help, thanks! c:

EDIT: Then I just effed up his stones. I did this all to mess this up. Great.
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace

@Eviscerate
Could you change the title of this thread back to what it was originally? The forum rules ask that the title be kept, and put [Solved] or [Answered] in the title after help was given. This is to help others if they have the same question, so they can search easier for an answer. Have a great festival!

@Eviscerate
Could you change the title of this thread back to what it was originally? The forum rules ask that the title be kept, and put [Solved] or [Answered] in the title after help was given. This is to help others if they have the same question, so they can search easier for an answer. Have a great festival!
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_nknclfI9au1rgacqp.giftumblr_inline_naz0b53uHQ1qg78ij.png
@Xeyla
Apologies, can do.
@Xeyla
Apologies, can do.
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
@Eviscerate

If you mean you want to change the order of your battlestone around for more convenience, click the gear icon under your dragons battlestones. Move them to where you want them. Lock them in place again.
@Eviscerate

If you mean you want to change the order of your battlestone around for more convenience, click the gear icon under your dragons battlestones. Move them to where you want them. Lock them in place again.
ddld6dc.png