Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Water Vs Earth (Dominance)
I've seen the term wve and water vs earth many times and have clicked some posts talking about it but I just- don't get it?
Ive seen people say how much of like, a big deal it is but I really don't understand why exactly that is? Is having a battle like face off a rare thing? I'm having trouble explaining but to just sum it up I understand absolutely nothing about it besides wanting that dominance thing
I've seen the term wve and water vs earth many times and have clicked some posts talking about it but I just- don't get it?
Ive seen people say how much of like, a big deal it is but I really don't understand why exactly that is? Is having a battle like face off a rare thing? I'm having trouble explaining but to just sum it up I understand absolutely nothing about it besides wanting that dominance thing
@JellyWizard

Flights compete for dom at times (organized ahead of time and voted on by dom teams, usually) and the primary excitement comes from players not in the competing flights. Flights compete by exalting more levels of dragons per active user than other flights. Active users are defined as "have logged in within the last 2 weeks."

That excitement is mostly caused by flips of the dom board and Raffles and Public Buy Prices.

Since those battles are often very expensive they tend to be rarer now since the out of flight expectations are so high for prizes and profits from selling to the competing flights.
@JellyWizard

Flights compete for dom at times (organized ahead of time and voted on by dom teams, usually) and the primary excitement comes from players not in the competing flights. Flights compete by exalting more levels of dragons per active user than other flights. Active users are defined as "have logged in within the last 2 weeks."

That excitement is mostly caused by flips of the dom board and Raffles and Public Buy Prices.

Since those battles are often very expensive they tend to be rarer now since the out of flight expectations are so high for prizes and profits from selling to the competing flights.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@JellyWizard Adding on to what Nightwind said, dominance battles can be very profitable if you play your cards right. I wasn't too invested in which flight won the dom battle, but cold hard pixelated cash is irresistible. Demand for dragons to exalt (aka fodder) and leveling services increase dramatically during battles. I made a decent chunk of cash from sending leveled dragons to the public buy.
@JellyWizard Adding on to what Nightwind said, dominance battles can be very profitable if you play your cards right. I wasn't too invested in which flight won the dom battle, but cold hard pixelated cash is irresistible. Demand for dragons to exalt (aka fodder) and leveling services increase dramatically during battles. I made a decent chunk of cash from sending leveled dragons to the public buy.
Aged Tome she/her
FR+3
wishlist