Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Dragon Eye Breeding?
Can rare eyes be passed down via breeding?

Like, if I were to breed 2 pastel eyed dragons, would the hatchlings all carry the pastel eyes?

I’m trying to get glowing and/or pastel eyes for a dream dragon, but cant afford the scroll, so figured I’d breed the genes and colors I’d like.
Can rare eyes be passed down via breeding?

Like, if I were to breed 2 pastel eyed dragons, would the hatchlings all carry the pastel eyes?

I’m trying to get glowing and/or pastel eyes for a dream dragon, but cant afford the scroll, so figured I’d breed the genes and colors I’d like.
Non-Exalt lair, with exceptions of my own hatchlings. I am dyslexic and struggle with long paragraphs, please be patient with me!
Lightning-Network.png
@ToastHunterGhost
Eyes cannot be specifically bred for, I'm afraid. You can have two parents with Primal and all of their hatchlings have Common eyes.

You'll have to get lucky with RNG or buy the vials from the Marketplace. Thankfully, you can always sell or exalt any hatchling that doesn't have the eyes you're looking for in order to get funds for a vial!

Also, just in case you don't know: Glowing isn't a natural eye type and therefore cannot naturally occur on dragons. All dragons with Glowing eyes have had their respective vial applied to them.
@ToastHunterGhost
Eyes cannot be specifically bred for, I'm afraid. You can have two parents with Primal and all of their hatchlings have Common eyes.

You'll have to get lucky with RNG or buy the vials from the Marketplace. Thankfully, you can always sell or exalt any hatchling that doesn't have the eyes you're looking for in order to get funds for a vial!

Also, just in case you don't know: Glowing isn't a natural eye type and therefore cannot naturally occur on dragons. All dragons with Glowing eyes have had their respective vial applied to them.
fo11Vhp.png
@naeryl , I see, thank you! A tad disappointing, but thats fine too, just gotta find a plague nest to borrow once I can get the right genes for a breeding pair
@naeryl , I see, thank you! A tad disappointing, but thats fine too, just gotta find a plague nest to borrow once I can get the right genes for a breeding pair
Non-Exalt lair, with exceptions of my own hatchlings. I am dyslexic and struggle with long paragraphs, please be patient with me!
Lightning-Network.png