Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | How do I get a stable income?
I’ve been playing for a good sum of years now, recently begun to be active on the forums as I’ve gotten medication for my anxiety, and I’m genuinely curious on how people get such stable funding for projects n such.

Is there any suggestions I may be able to take, for context I am an artist who can draw a good amount of things. Would an artshop be a good place to start- and if so, are there any suggestions for running one?
I’ve been playing for a good sum of years now, recently begun to be active on the forums as I’ve gotten medication for my anxiety, and I’m genuinely curious on how people get such stable funding for projects n such.

Is there any suggestions I may be able to take, for context I am an artist who can draw a good amount of things. Would an artshop be a good place to start- and if so, are there any suggestions for running one?
sudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gif
SUDOWOODO PARTY
@Snowscape
The Data-Based Money Making Guide is a great guide to read if you're looking for tips on getting a steady income! The super condensed version is max out your Fairgrounds daily with Glimmer & Gloom and also train and exalt dragons as fodder.

An art shop can be a good place to start getting an income! Just be careful about burnout. Set your prices relevantly to how much time it takes for you to complete a piece of art; basically, if a fullbody takes you four hours, don't charge 100kt for it. You deserve more than that!
@Snowscape
The Data-Based Money Making Guide is a great guide to read if you're looking for tips on getting a steady income! The super condensed version is max out your Fairgrounds daily with Glimmer & Gloom and also train and exalt dragons as fodder.

An art shop can be a good place to start getting an income! Just be careful about burnout. Set your prices relevantly to how much time it takes for you to complete a piece of art; basically, if a fullbody takes you four hours, don't charge 100kt for it. You deserve more than that!
fo11Vhp.png
( @Naeryl ) Thank you so much X:) have a nice day.
( @Naeryl ) Thank you so much X:) have a nice day.
sudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gif
SUDOWOODO PARTY