Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | What counts as an art commission?
I am thinking of setting up a code and lore shop with prices being both in game currency and real world money. I've been over the TOS and I know art commissions of this type are allowed, but I was just wondering--what exactly counts as art? Would custom coding and creative writing count? I just want to be sure I'm following the TOS as money is involved.
I am thinking of setting up a code and lore shop with prices being both in game currency and real world money. I've been over the TOS and I know art commissions of this type are allowed, but I was just wondering--what exactly counts as art? Would custom coding and creative writing count? I just want to be sure I'm following the TOS as money is involved.
fGQF4Sv.png
@salamoonder

Writing counts as "art" but coding is a service you'd need to verify with the admins with a support ticket for official word.

As a player I'd count it a service much like leveling--in-game currency only.

Frankly, both of those things are incredibly cheap going by in-game currency prices so you're not likely to get any RL currency commissions.
@salamoonder

Writing counts as "art" but coding is a service you'd need to verify with the admins with a support ticket for official word.

As a player I'd count it a service much like leveling--in-game currency only.

Frankly, both of those things are incredibly cheap going by in-game currency prices so you're not likely to get any RL currency commissions.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@salamoonder
While no-one on this forum can help you (you'll need to go to staff for answers) precedent and common concept says art covers creative works. That includes writing and design work (i.e. custom layouts)
@salamoonder
While no-one on this forum can help you (you'll need to go to staff for answers) precedent and common concept says art covers creative works. That includes writing and design work (i.e. custom layouts)
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
@nightwind @vendrus thank you both!! I figure it'll mostly be site currency, I just wanted to be sure if I give the option.
@nightwind @vendrus thank you both!! I figure it'll mostly be site currency, I just wanted to be sure if I give the option.
fGQF4Sv.png