Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Cycled out items?
Ik that some items like the seasonal ones come back in the shops every year (i think) but im confused about the cycled out gem apparel/items, do those come back eventually? I cant remember the last time ive seen them and i was planning on finding somewhere to buy a couple of items, specifically these [item=Ornate Platinum Pauldrons][item=Goldslab Headdress][item=Goldslab Wingspan]
Ik that some items like the seasonal ones come back in the shops every year (i think) but im confused about the cycled out gem apparel/items, do those come back eventually? I cant remember the last time ive seen them and i was planning on finding somewhere to buy a couple of items, specifically these
Ornate Platinum Pauldrons Goldslab Headdress Goldslab Wingspan
dhJpGiJ.gif
@Whalewings

Anything cycled out will return...eventually. Except for NotN and Pirate bundles (talk like a pirate day) they come back randomly whenever the admins decide. I highly suggest saving the gems now for whenever they come back if you don't want to pay higher prices set by people who planned ahead and bought extras the last time they cycled in.

With the exception of Wildclaw breed changes they generally stay cycled out for multiple years. WC breed changes came back twice within a year once. They also cycled out for several years in a row, too.
@Whalewings

Anything cycled out will return...eventually. Except for NotN and Pirate bundles (talk like a pirate day) they come back randomly whenever the admins decide. I highly suggest saving the gems now for whenever they come back if you don't want to pay higher prices set by people who planned ahead and bought extras the last time they cycled in.

With the exception of Wildclaw breed changes they generally stay cycled out for multiple years. WC breed changes came back twice within a year once. They also cycled out for several years in a row, too.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Whalewings
yes, items that are cycled out will eventually come back but unfortunately most of them are not on any specific schedule, they just come back when staff decides it's been long enough... which could be anywhere from a few months to a couple years
edit: ninja'd
@Whalewings
yes, items that are cycled out will eventually come back but unfortunately most of them are not on any specific schedule, they just come back when staff decides it's been long enough... which could be anywhere from a few months to a couple years
edit: ninja'd
unknown.png
@Whalewings

For the specific items you're looking for...

Goldslab Headdress and Goldslab Headdress were in permanent cycle until September 2014. They have since been cycled in only three times: 2017 (4 Days), 2020 (6 Days), and 2021 (8 Days). Since it cycles in so rarely and inconsistent it may be better to purchase from the AH rather than wait for it to cycle in.

I have found in the past that this set isn't very popular and often gets sold on the AH for original cost or lower. In the marketplace the wingspan is 250g, the headdress 250g. Currently on the Auction house the headress is between 150~250g and the wingspan is 250g.

Ornate Platinum Pauldrons have a similar story. Permanent cycle until 2014. Came back a small number of times with inconsitent and large gaps. But the platinum pauldrons were only 50g on the marketplace and are a more popular item. If you want to save up for that you'll be paying double to triple the original price. It's being sold for around 150g.

There are other, much cheaper and easily available pauldrons to choose from if that's outside your budget. Here are the recolors from least to most expensive:

I hope all this helps!
@Whalewings

For the specific items you're looking for...

Goldslab Headdress and Goldslab Headdress were in permanent cycle until September 2014. They have since been cycled in only three times: 2017 (4 Days), 2020 (6 Days), and 2021 (8 Days). Since it cycles in so rarely and inconsistent it may be better to purchase from the AH rather than wait for it to cycle in.

I have found in the past that this set isn't very popular and often gets sold on the AH for original cost or lower. In the marketplace the wingspan is 250g, the headdress 250g. Currently on the Auction house the headress is between 150~250g and the wingspan is 250g.

Ornate Platinum Pauldrons have a similar story. Permanent cycle until 2014. Came back a small number of times with inconsitent and large gaps. But the platinum pauldrons were only 50g on the marketplace and are a more popular item. If you want to save up for that you'll be paying double to triple the original price. It's being sold for around 150g.

There are other, much cheaper and easily available pauldrons to choose from if that's outside your budget. Here are the recolors from least to most expensive:

I hope all this helps!
gMnWfUA.gif
Artist:
___ Hatchling Probability Calculator X
Data-based Money Making Guide X
Chronological Update Reference X
Cannon Lore Compendium X
___
9clB2dm.png
ei6Xo3k.png