Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Dragon pricing guide?
Anyone know where to find a general guide for pricing dragons when putting them up for the auction house? I’d like it for reference, thanks.

(Also I hope this is the right forum to post this in, if not then my bad!)
Anyone know where to find a general guide for pricing dragons when putting them up for the auction house? I’d like it for reference, thanks.

(Also I hope this is the right forum to post this in, if not then my bad!)
3YAN1tx.png
mtHAEL4.png
b4CACa3.png
rI18gRz.png
MXsk4ah.png
7hEY6pF.png
DeDR4as.png
Dwi7avm.png
hqqTxLP.png
GW180jv.png
ZqTATLu.png
gYW0j5f.png
@Smittey
technically there are some on the guides forums but they aren't the most accurate since they base dragon value off of breeding rarity rather then real demand, and the subjective nature of the dragons themselves.
your best bet is usually to just search for similarly colored dragons in the auction house itself and price accordingly
@Smittey
technically there are some on the guides forums but they aren't the most accurate since they base dragon value off of breeding rarity rather then real demand, and the subjective nature of the dragons themselves.
your best bet is usually to just search for similarly colored dragons in the auction house itself and price accordingly
unknown.png
@Smittey usually what i do is search the Auction House for other dragons of the same breed and genes and see what the average is. things that go for especially high sums are certain eye types (like multi-gaze, faceted, primal), 1st generation dragons, XYX or XXX color schemes, coatls or obelisks, and most gem-purchased genes.
@Smittey usually what i do is search the Auction House for other dragons of the same breed and genes and see what the average is. things that go for especially high sums are certain eye types (like multi-gaze, faceted, primal), 1st generation dragons, XYX or XXX color schemes, coatls or obelisks, and most gem-purchased genes.
OFDnJ2q.jpeg