Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | retired uma pricing help? (crosspost)
(crossposting from skins & accents)

hi there! i'm considering selling the following uma by tec:

tec is no longer active, but even when they were there were only two runs of this accent total. there are no copies currently listed in the ah.

uma pricing/selling is something i know literally nothing about and it seems to be way more intense than what i knew 5+ years ago. what would be a fair asking price/expectation for offers? i'm going to ping anyone on tec's pinglist (and the accent's pinglist) who seems to still be active so that they know it's up for sale, but i just have no clue what sort of profit (if any??) i should expect.
(crossposting from skins & accents)

hi there! i'm considering selling the following uma by tec:

tec is no longer active, but even when they were there were only two runs of this accent total. there are no copies currently listed in the ah.

uma pricing/selling is something i know literally nothing about and it seems to be way more intense than what i knew 5+ years ago. what would be a fair asking price/expectation for offers? i'm going to ping anyone on tec's pinglist (and the accent's pinglist) who seems to still be active so that they know it's up for sale, but i just have no clue what sort of profit (if any??) i should expect.
they/them || if you're pinging me, there's only one 'i' in my username!
@hatesprit
It's an accent that works surprisingly well! It doesn't look much at first glance so it might not attract many people. How much does it cost to begin with? I usually sell these type of old accents around 850-1200g personally, but you can start higher and see if anyone wants and adjust your price.
@hatesprit
It's an accent that works surprisingly well! It doesn't look much at first glance so it might not attract many people. How much does it cost to begin with? I usually sell these type of old accents around 850-1200g personally, but you can start higher and see if anyone wants and adjust your price.
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
@hat17

thank you so much for your response! to be honest, i have absolutely no idea how much it cost! i'm returning to the game from a 5+ year hiatus, and even back then i can't remember when or where i even acquired it.

is there any sort of thread or pinglist for people interested in older accents? a main issue of mine is that i just don't know how i'd even get it in front of the people who *might* want to pay for it, let alone the smaller subset of those people who would like it too.
@hat17

thank you so much for your response! to be honest, i have absolutely no idea how much it cost! i'm returning to the game from a 5+ year hiatus, and even back then i can't remember when or where i even acquired it.

is there any sort of thread or pinglist for people interested in older accents? a main issue of mine is that i just don't know how i'd even get it in front of the people who *might* want to pay for it, let alone the smaller subset of those people who would like it too.
@hatesprit
Unfortunately no, there's no such pinglist. :(
There's a subsection in the GASP though for resells, but I think there are rules for using GASP resell list (out of memory, something about you need to be reselling more than just a few accents?) and they don't specify new/old stuff.

I just simply throw them onto AH and let them sit there for however long. It's easier for me but it does take a lot longer. Depends on whether you want to sell it fast or not, you can always sell at the buy price for a quick sell.
@hatesprit
Unfortunately no, there's no such pinglist. :(
There's a subsection in the GASP though for resells, but I think there are rules for using GASP resell list (out of memory, something about you need to be reselling more than just a few accents?) and they don't specify new/old stuff.

I just simply throw them onto AH and let them sit there for however long. It's easier for me but it does take a lot longer. Depends on whether you want to sell it fast or not, you can always sell at the buy price for a quick sell.
@hat17

ah, tragic. i don't know what GASP is, but i'll look into it. might as well throw it up on the ah for 900g and see if anyone bites i guess?
@hat17

ah, tragic. i don't know what GASP is, but i'll look into it. might as well throw it up on the ah for 900g and see if anyone bites i guess?
@hatesprit
GASP is short for Great Accent and Skin Pinglist. If you search G.A.S.P you should find it somewhere on the forums (I forgot where it resides, either in skin/accent or guide I think). It's used for artists to market their works, and for buyers to put their names down on what they're interested.

Yeah, 900g on AH is a good start. Let's hope someone will bite. :D
@hatesprit
GASP is short for Great Accent and Skin Pinglist. If you search G.A.S.P you should find it somewhere on the forums (I forgot where it resides, either in skin/accent or guide I think). It's used for artists to market their works, and for buyers to put their names down on what they're interested.

Yeah, 900g on AH is a good start. Let's hope someone will bite. :D