Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | How to price AH items?
So like, the way the AH seems to work is it always shows the cheapest priced iteration of an item first, so the obvious thought if you wanna sell your item is to price it lower than everyone else, but then that just drives the price of your hard earned item down.

How should I go about pricing my rare drops from the Coliseum? I want to get a decent profit without driving the price of stuff down.
So like, the way the AH seems to work is it always shows the cheapest priced iteration of an item first, so the obvious thought if you wanna sell your item is to price it lower than everyone else, but then that just drives the price of your hard earned item down.

How should I go about pricing my rare drops from the Coliseum? I want to get a decent profit without driving the price of stuff down.
FL_QUD_THEMED_FORUM_SIG_1.png
@toothedmammal your "obvious thought" is the correct way to do it. just pricing a few g/kt below the lowest one will usually make it sell fairly quickly (depending on the item's popularity)
@toothedmammal your "obvious thought" is the correct way to do it. just pricing a few g/kt below the lowest one will usually make it sell fairly quickly (depending on the item's popularity)
giphy.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@ToothedMammal

Depending on how patient you are you can list for the same as the lowest or even higher depending on how many are listed at the lowest price. Eventually the lowest sells and then yours is the lowest even though you listed for higher. You can also list for 24 hours. Along with price the AH will list the soonest expiring if they are the same price.
@ToothedMammal

Depending on how patient you are you can list for the same as the lowest or even higher depending on how many are listed at the lowest price. Eventually the lowest sells and then yours is the lowest even though you listed for higher. You can also list for 24 hours. Along with price the AH will list the soonest expiring if they are the same price.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?