Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Searching for a thread
Hi there!
I am searching for a very specific kind of thread-
Sometime last year I was part of a thread with lots of other people and we send like 10kt to the owner of the thread and they saved it up for us
and there was like a pinglist with what we were saving for: skins or genes, scrolls, ect. and for whom

and after that person got their one item we all saved up for the next one

that way everyone could get the things for their project in a relatively short time

and I wanna know if those kinda thread still exist??
Hi there!
I am searching for a very specific kind of thread-
Sometime last year I was part of a thread with lots of other people and we send like 10kt to the owner of the thread and they saved it up for us
and there was like a pinglist with what we were saving for: skins or genes, scrolls, ect. and for whom

and after that person got their one item we all saved up for the next one

that way everyone could get the things for their project in a relatively short time

and I wanna know if those kinda thread still exist??
@Akuro

Those threads usually get shut down as they are nearly always a Multi-level Marketing Scheme and thus usually a Scam.

Unless people have to continue sending in money after they get their expensive item until everyone in the group gets theirs it's basically only "good" for the first few people who get their item and the other people either never get their item (they drop out) or they pay more into the fund than they receive.

@Akuro

Those threads usually get shut down as they are nearly always a Multi-level Marketing Scheme and thus usually a Scam.

Unless people have to continue sending in money after they get their expensive item until everyone in the group gets theirs it's basically only "good" for the first few people who get their item and the other people either never get their item (they drop out) or they pay more into the fund than they receive.

I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Akuro
Hi! Seeing as though you're in plague, you may be thinking of our Mutation Madness program? It works similarly to what you explained, but only with genes, though there's also one for lair expansions here ^^
@Akuro
Hi! Seeing as though you're in plague, you may be thinking of our Mutation Madness program? It works similarly to what you explained, but only with genes, though there's also one for lair expansions here ^^
"link • ufology
they/he/she
@ufology
yes! thank you! that's exactly the one i was searching for!!
@ufology
yes! thank you! that's exactly the one i was searching for!!