Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | dumb new player asking for help (i am)
once again coming to the forums for help
so
i have tons of plants, seafood, meat, bugs.
But its says i have NO food...Im confused?
once again coming to the forums for help
so
i have tons of plants, seafood, meat, bugs.
But its says i have NO food...Im confused?
68567882p.png
You need to convert it through your hoard.
You need to convert it through your hoard.
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
click the checkbox next to your food, then hit convert to food points. c:
click the checkbox next to your food, then hit convert to food points. c:
definitely an imperial dragon - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
You have to go to your hoard, select the food you want, and hit the convert to food button.
I'm pretty sure the reason it doesn't automatically convert is because some foods have more uses than just being used as food, some foods are used in swipp trades, used to open hiberal den slots, and sometimes baldwin brews.
You have to go to your hoard, select the food you want, and hit the convert to food button.
I'm pretty sure the reason it doesn't automatically convert is because some foods have more uses than just being used as food, some foods are used in swipp trades, used to open hiberal den slots, and sometimes baldwin brews.
FR+0
Wishlist
Fun dip snorter#7940 on discord
unknown.png
@deepspacek, the Help Center is the proper place to ask questions about the game, so I’ve moved this thread there. Thanks!
@deepspacek, the Help Center is the proper place to ask questions about the game, so I’ve moved this thread there. Thanks!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

People sometimes forget to look at the bottom, but don't worry I've missed where it was as well (even though it was before the hoard was revamped). All you do is these easy steps: 1) Press the checkmark 2) Press "convert to food points" 3) Vola, you have food! [img]https://i.imgur.com/Z9Vb0IG.png[/img] The reason why the food you earn isn't food points yet is because some are useful. For example: hibernal denslots (yellow), Swipp trading (purple), or Baldwin brewing (green). Thus not [i]all[/i] of your food have to be converted, though as the same time it's option to keep food that you need Some people (like me, as also shown on the image above as to why my food looks grey) lock their food so that it's prevented to be converted into food points. If you happen to do that on your own, you get extra steps which is after step 2: press "deselect valid items" and try again so that it can work again
People sometimes forget to look at the bottom, but don't worry I've missed where it was as well (even though it was before the hoard was revamped). All you do is these easy steps:

1) Press the checkmark
2) Press "convert to food points"
3) Vola, you have food!

Z9Vb0IG.png

The reason why the food you earn isn't food points yet is because some are useful. For example: hibernal denslots (yellow), Swipp trading (purple), or Baldwin brewing (green). Thus not all of your food have to be converted, though as the same time it's option to keep food that you need

Some people (like me, as also shown on the image above as to why my food looks grey) lock their food so that it's prevented to be converted into food points. If you happen to do that on your own, you get extra steps which is after step 2: press "deselect valid items" and try again so that it can work again
FObX7rS.png
oDtHYlL.png
koJv3g8.png
520DU0J.png
mlHpBMC.png
fkWjutW.png
hAWo4bz.gif
Thx!
Thx!
68567882p.png