Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | What do I do with all these items??
I have so many stuff on materials and others In my hoard, but I have no idea what I'm supposed to do with them? Anyone can help? ;-;
I have so many stuff on materials and others In my hoard, but I have no idea what I'm supposed to do with them? Anyone can help? ;-;
@Mimi96 most of them wont do anything, and can be safely just sold. if they have colored bar beneath, it means that its used for something. you can find more specific information about it by looking the item from the game database (link is in sidebar in the library section)
@Mimi96 most of them wont do anything, and can be safely just sold. if they have colored bar beneath, it means that its used for something. you can find more specific information about it by looking the item from the game database (link is in sidebar in the library section)
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
Oh thanks! I'll check that out
Oh thanks! I'll check that out