Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | How long to reduce 99 items?
I'm looking to start hiring people to melt items soon, and I would like to know the average length of time it takes to reduce a full stack of materials, just for reference.

I know that it takes about 50 hours but that's if a new item is put in every 30 minutes on the dot, which seems highly unlikely without botting.

I'm looking for a more realistic answer, of how long it takes/should take someone to melt down a stack for payment.
I'm looking to start hiring people to melt items soon, and I would like to know the average length of time it takes to reduce a full stack of materials, just for reference.

I know that it takes about 50 hours but that's if a new item is put in every 30 minutes on the dot, which seems highly unlikely without botting.

I'm looking for a more realistic answer, of how long it takes/should take someone to melt down a stack for payment.
@CatalyticGenesis I'm a brewer for a user brewing stacks, it typically takes me 4-5 days for 100 items, I think the average is 1 week though
@CatalyticGenesis I'm a brewer for a user brewing stacks, it typically takes me 4-5 days for 100 items, I think the average is 1 week though
@CatalyticGenesis
Mine take anywhere between 5 days and 2 weeks.
@CatalyticGenesis
Mine take anywhere between 5 days and 2 weeks.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@CatalyticGenesis I take one week melting for someone else normally!
@CatalyticGenesis I take one week melting for someone else normally!
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs