Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Hibernal den, Lair, and tabs scrolling
In other people's layers when I use the arrows from one dragon to the next it goes to the next dragon in the tab or in their hibernal den. When I'm in my lair when I go from my first dragon in a tab to the next dragon it goes to the first dragon in another tab and when I get back to my first dragon I've gone through all the dragons in all my tabs and in the Hibernal den. It's never out of order but it jumps back and forth between pages. How can I make it like normal?
In other people's layers when I use the arrows from one dragon to the next it goes to the next dragon in the tab or in their hibernal den. When I'm in my lair when I go from my first dragon in a tab to the next dragon it goes to the first dragon in another tab and when I get back to my first dragon I've gone through all the dragons in all my tabs and in the Hibernal den. It's never out of order but it jumps back and forth between pages. How can I make it like normal?
@StarfireMoon yes i have had this problem when bonding i cant say why it happens it may be a glitch or bug. but i would like to know too.
@StarfireMoon yes i have had this problem when bonding i cant say why it happens it may be a glitch or bug. but i would like to know too.
MFt2hm4.png
He/She/They
Wishlist
NXwxhXo.png
I really hate it TnT
I really hate it TnT
@StarfireMoon @sunwolf [quote=Lair revamp bugs] The next/previous arrows on the dragon page jump to a random dragon [...] The fix is simple: In both your lair and den (if you have multiple den tabs) click edit then move your first tab to another spot. Wait for the page to save, then move the tab back to where you really wanted it. Your dragons will now figure the rest out.[/quote] from [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/2627746#post_37804175]this thread[/url]
@StarfireMoon @sunwolf
Lair revamp bugs wrote:
The next/previous arrows on the dragon page jump to a random dragon
[...]

The fix is simple: In both your lair and den (if you have multiple den tabs) click edit then move your first tab to another spot. Wait for the page to save, then move the tab back to where you really wanted it. Your dragons will now figure the rest out.

from this thread
unknown.png
Thank you
Thank you