Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | breeding two male dragons
So I'm thinking,

unless there's a check for the dragon gender somewhere server side, when you're doing breeding, it should be possible to just breed two male dragons.

My question is who do I ask for permission to try something like this?

bc I don't want to bring the server down by being stupid.
So I'm thinking,

unless there's a check for the dragon gender somewhere server side, when you're doing breeding, it should be possible to just breed two male dragons.

My question is who do I ask for permission to try something like this?

bc I don't want to bring the server down by being stupid.
@LemonJumps

You cannot. If you take a look at the Breeding screen, there is a dropdown for Father and a dropdown for Mother; they're already prepopulated.
@LemonJumps

You cannot. If you take a look at the Breeding screen, there is a dropdown for Father and a dropdown for Mother; they're already prepopulated.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@SeaCrest

You can tell the page to retrieve and load male dragons into both lists.

I have the means >:3
@SeaCrest

@LemonJumps They won't breed (my guess is that an error would pop up). Someone would have done it by now.
@LemonJumps They won't breed (my guess is that an error would pop up). Someone would have done it by now.
9JujC4r.png9smSRop.png
plague_rune_50x50.png
OOOFR +0OOO
x78oEKd.png f9a32de21f619685c021adafe3a356066a54ad09.png
21z9rai.gifl5SWccB.gif
2rTMEfu.png
Check out my adopts at
Infernal Beasts,
my lore-based
Scatterquest,
or my skin shop,
Dracopunk!
@LemonJumps
It will check and will tell you you can't breed them. In any case, even if you could breed them by changing the page's behavior, doing so would be considered an exploit and against the ToS.
Quote:
10. Exploitation of glitches or loopholes is not permitted. The discovery of a new bug should be reported immediately so that Company may take steps to correct the issue.

11. The use of bots, scripts, auto-refreshers, or third party software designed to play the game for you in any way is not permitted.

12. The use of bots, scripts, or third party software that shortcut or alter site functions to run or appear in ways that are not intended by site design is not permitted.
@LemonJumps
It will check and will tell you you can't breed them. In any case, even if you could breed them by changing the page's behavior, doing so would be considered an exploit and against the ToS.
Quote:
10. Exploitation of glitches or loopholes is not permitted. The discovery of a new bug should be reported immediately so that Company may take steps to correct the issue.

11. The use of bots, scripts, auto-refreshers, or third party software designed to play the game for you in any way is not permitted.

12. The use of bots, scripts, or third party software that shortcut or alter site functions to run or appear in ways that are not intended by site design is not permitted.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
[quote name="@LemonJumps" date="2021-01-26 14:49:06" ] You can tell the page to retrieve and load male dragons into both lists. I have the means >:3 [/quote] And if you did that, you would very likely without a doubt be banned. [quote=Terms of Use]10. Exploitation of glitches or loopholes is not permitted. The discovery of a new bug should be reported immediately so that Company may take steps to correct the issue. [...] 12. The use of bots, scripts, or third party software that shortcut or alter site functions to run or appear in ways that are not intended by site design is not permitted.[/quote]
@LemonJumps wrote on 2021-01-26 14:49:06:

And if you did that, you would very likely without a doubt be banned.
Terms of Use wrote:

[...]

fo11Vhp.png
If you can't do it already, attempting to force an action is both arrogant and malicious. You are deliberately attempting to hack the game. I'm not sure why you think this was a good idea in the first place, or why devs would give you "permission" to try and break the site—a brand new player with no connections to the dev team and, for all they know, someone trying to destroy the site.
If you can't do it already, attempting to force an action is both arrogant and malicious. You are deliberately attempting to hack the game. I'm not sure why you think this was a good idea in the first place, or why devs would give you "permission" to try and break the site—a brand new player with no connections to the dev team and, for all they know, someone trying to destroy the site.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
yeah, that's why i wanted to find out who i can ask if i can try it, purely for fun
yeah, that's why i wanted to find out who i can ask if i can try it, purely for fun
You cannot try exploits for fun. They are against the rules.
You cannot try exploits for fun. They are against the rules.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
yeah, if you attempt to break the site, you'll be banned instantly. saying "you have the means" and that it might "bring the server down" right in public on the forum is a threat that should be taken very seriously
yeah, if you attempt to break the site, you'll be banned instantly. saying "you have the means" and that it might "bring the server down" right in public on the forum is a threat that should be taken very seriously
act
imp inthusiast
he/him
please ping on reply
Wq7yxTc.gif
exchange
Nearku%2527s%2BDya.png
hatchbannersmall.png