Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | What are ways to build food & wealth?
Hello! I'm a new player to Flight Rising (just joined yesterday), and I'm honestly a little confused going around the site. That being said, if someone could drop a newbie guide link I'd really appreciate it!

My main question rn is what are the best ways to get food and build wealth?
Is there a dailies tab that I could go to? I'm trying to figure out what the daily activities are, and I'm not completely sure aha.

Sorry if this is an already answered question! I'd appreciate the help c: !!
Hello! I'm a new player to Flight Rising (just joined yesterday), and I'm honestly a little confused going around the site. That being said, if someone could drop a newbie guide link I'd really appreciate it!

My main question rn is what are the best ways to get food and build wealth?
Is there a dailies tab that I could go to? I'm trying to figure out what the daily activities are, and I'm not completely sure aha.

Sorry if this is an already answered question! I'd appreciate the help c: !!
@Ironrath

The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Food/Treasure Drops per hour
these are some good guides for treasure and food. you can also check your flight forums for newbie resources.

as for daily tasks, follow the Which Waystone.
@Ironrath

Food/Treasure Drops per hour
these are some good guides for treasure and food. you can also check your flight forums for newbie resources.

as for daily tasks, follow the Which Waystone.
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
@Ironrath

Welcome to Flight Rising!

The Which Waystone has daily activities and suggestions.

You should also check out this Data-based guide to earning as well as this quick guide to statting a coliseum team. Right now there's a festival going on for Arcane (gather in any Arcane profession to get holiday currency) and check out Maki's Festival Guide for the quickest places to get it.

You'll be able to reach Woodland Path or the Scorched Forest fairly quickly.

Hope this helps!

edit: ninja'd!
@Ironrath

Welcome to Flight Rising!

The Which Waystone has daily activities and suggestions.

You should also check out this Data-based guide to earning as well as this quick guide to statting a coliseum team. Right now there's a festival going on for Arcane (gather in any Arcane profession to get holiday currency) and check out Maki's Festival Guide for the quickest places to get it.

You'll be able to reach Woodland Path or the Scorched Forest fairly quickly.

Hope this helps!

edit: ninja'd!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
Thank you for helping me! I'll definitely be reading these guides, and I'll try applying some advice into my gaming rn. @Anourou @Nightwind
Thank you for helping me! I'll definitely be reading these guides, and I'll try applying some advice into my gaming rn. @Anourou @Nightwind