Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Coliseum problems
Heya, to whoever reads this and understands. I'm having trouble in the coliseum, I'm not earning any points towards my dragons levels. I have tried one shotting to kill the enemies and even just allowing each dragon to take a hit on it and I still won't get any points. Does anybody know why?
Heya, to whoever reads this and understands. I'm having trouble in the coliseum, I'm not earning any points towards my dragons levels. I have tried one shotting to kill the enemies and even just allowing each dragon to take a hit on it and I still won't get any points. Does anybody know why?
10944&p=57189.jpg10940&p=57185.jpg Lover of all things witchy n spooky 10940&p=57185.jpg10944&p=57189.jpg
@roseguts

You will only earn EXP in venues that are 5 levels or fewer lower than your highest leveled dragon. i.e. if you have a level 25 dragon, only venues that are Level 20 and up with earn you EXP if they are in your party.
@roseguts

You will only earn EXP in venues that are 5 levels or fewer lower than your highest leveled dragon. i.e. if you have a level 25 dragon, only venues that are Level 20 and up with earn you EXP if they are in your party.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png