Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | How to use a level 25 dragon...
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/32584091][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/325841/32584091_350.png[/img][/url] so i have this terrible boy. i heard he is useful.. how do i use him for my gain? like for gems or treasure or whatever else is in the coli....
32584091_350.png
so i have this terrible boy. i heard he is useful.. how do i use him for my gain? like for gems or treasure or whatever else is in the coli....
ky82ASU.gifs8ncwyo.gif Hi theres8ncwyo.gifky82ASU.gif
@Taiyou
it mostly depends on if you'd rather use him for fodder training or general grinding, but either way you may want to consider tincturing him and changing up the stones a bit
if you want him to be a fodder trainer, it seems like your best bets are crystal pools or possibly getting a partner to go to kelp beds, but it could also be a decent ghostlight trainer
having him be a mage will make it a bit slow overall, especially since shred won't do much damage for him and his only other attack is elemental

here's a list of various builds, you can either go for a general grinder, one of the trainer builds in the venues I mentioned above, or if you can't afford eliminate you could use the sedona build, but unless you get one or two more level 25s you'll probably want him to be more of a physical attacker
@Taiyou
it mostly depends on if you'd rather use him for fodder training or general grinding, but either way you may want to consider tincturing him and changing up the stones a bit
if you want him to be a fodder trainer, it seems like your best bets are crystal pools or possibly getting a partner to go to kelp beds, but it could also be a decent ghostlight trainer
having him be a mage will make it a bit slow overall, especially since shred won't do much damage for him and his only other attack is elemental

here's a list of various builds, you can either go for a general grinder, one of the trainer builds in the venues I mentioned above, or if you can't afford eliminate you could use the sedona build, but unless you get one or two more level 25s you'll probably want him to be more of a physical attacker
unknown.png
@SkyBlaze
Seems like a hassel... if i were to sell him how much should i put him for?
@SkyBlaze
Seems like a hassel... if i were to sell him how much should i put him for?
@Taiyou

The current LAH for level 25 dragons is about 200g. Though your boy does have the very useful Haste stone, Haste is also very cheap so that would add little value to him. As he is already statted as some sort of mage (not sure if you were following a build), the buyer will likely have to spend about 30kt restatting him for him to work, so that might make him less desirable. He also has a very long offspring list, headed by ‘DRONE’, so that will also likely lower his price by a fair amount. I’d recommend putting his starting price at about 200g and lowering it until he sells if you are selling. If I was you, I would simply restat and stone him and use him in the Coliseum; level 25’s are hard to train up from scratch, and a fodder build like a Mire Millionaire will quickly make back your money.
@Taiyou

The current LAH for level 25 dragons is about 200g. Though your boy does have the very useful Haste stone, Haste is also very cheap so that would add little value to him. As he is already statted as some sort of mage (not sure if you were following a build), the buyer will likely have to spend about 30kt restatting him for him to work, so that might make him less desirable. He also has a very long offspring list, headed by ‘DRONE’, so that will also likely lower his price by a fair amount. I’d recommend putting his starting price at about 200g and lowering it until he sells if you are selling. If I was you, I would simply restat and stone him and use him in the Coliseum; level 25’s are hard to train up from scratch, and a fodder build like a Mire Millionaire will quickly make back your money.
@DeathJackal
How and what stones to i do to re stone...?
@DeathJackal
How and what stones to i do to re stone...?
@Taiyou

Depends on the build you are making. I’d look through here to see what there is, it will tell you about the stones, the stats, and how to use the build.
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1344211/14
@Taiyou

Depends on the build you are making. I’d look through here to see what there is, it will tell you about the stones, the stats, and how to use the build.
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1344211/14