Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | (SOLVED) brighter FR images in photoshop
When I open FR images on Photoshop they're much much brighter.. I know it's an color-profile issue, but I don't know how to fix it. Choosing "leave as is (don't color manage)" doesn't help.. on the left is normal FR image. on the right is the same image opened in photoshop [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/599333430727147529/758939888619356200/unknown.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/599333430727147529/758940062255284254/unknown.png[/img]
When I open FR images on Photoshop they're much much brighter.. I know it's an color-profile issue, but I don't know how to fix it. Choosing "leave as is (don't color manage)" doesn't help..

on the left is normal FR image.
on the right is the same image opened in photoshop
unknown.png

unknown.png
YS0YdoS.png
IofdFoL.png __
i[ wishlist ] ___ [ sky collection ] ___ [ personal logs ] ___ [ avatar dragon ]

@tilkka i remember having similar issues with photoshop. basically what you need to do is to select the "assign profile" option, and try out different color profiles until you find one that does not mess up the colors
@tilkka i remember having similar issues with photoshop. basically what you need to do is to select the "assign profile" option, and try out different color profiles until you find one that does not mess up the colors
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
@tilkka
I'm using CS6 so it might be different but when I open my images they're fine, looking at my color settings for them they're using sRGB IEC61966-2.1 instead of Adobe RGB (1998), does switching the profile to that work for you?
@tilkka
I'm using CS6 so it might be different but when I open my images they're fine, looking at my color settings for them they're using sRGB IEC61966-2.1 instead of Adobe RGB (1998), does switching the profile to that work for you?
tumblr_ncso1gTwpX1taslvjo2_250.png AMHq4NM.png forumone.gif
@JinxFlux That seems to be the perfect profile! I didn't notice any color changing. Thank you so much ♥
@JinxFlux That seems to be the perfect profile! I didn't notice any color changing. Thank you so much ♥
YS0YdoS.png
IofdFoL.png __
i[ wishlist ] ___ [ sky collection ] ___ [ personal logs ] ___ [ avatar dragon ]