Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | When do hatchlings grow up?
Basically the title but also an extra question: how long is the breeding cooldown?
Basically the title but also an extra question: how long is the breeding cooldown?
Wishlist
@UwiBami Hatchlings grow up during rollover (00:00 on the site clock) after they turn 5 days old. So, technically six days. You can make a hatchling grow up immediately with a [gamedb item=573], but it doesn't affect their breeding cooldown. Breeding cooldowns depend on the [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=17]dragon's breed[/url], and tick down naturally in real-time. You can hover over the [emoji=breeding cooldown] icon on an individual dragon's page to see how many days are left on their current breeding cooldown. If there is no icon, then the dragon is ready to breed.
@UwiBami

Hatchlings grow up during rollover (00:00 on the site clock) after they turn 5 days old. So, technically six days. You can make a hatchling grow up immediately with a Scroll of Maturity, but it doesn't affect their breeding cooldown.

Breeding cooldowns depend on the dragon's breed, and tick down naturally in real-time. You can hover over the icon on an individual dragon's page to see how many days are left on their current breeding cooldown. If there is no icon, then the dragon is ready to breed.
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
I need to know how long NORMALLY like if you don’t have a scroll of maturity, does it depend on the type? Does the age start once they are born? Those sort of things please.
I need to know how long NORMALLY like if you don’t have a scroll of maturity, does it depend on the type? Does the age start once they are born? Those sort of things please.
@darkalonewolf [quote name="NightmareJudge" date="2020-09-23 13:45:44" ] Hatchlings grow up during rollover (00:00 on the site clock) after they turn 5 days old. So, technically six days. [/quote] Time starts when they hatch. Doesn’t matter what breed. For future reference, it’s better to make a new post rather than bring up an old one.
@darkalonewolf
NightmareJudge wrote on 2020-09-23 13:45:44:

Hatchlings grow up during rollover (00:00 on the site clock) after they turn 5 days old. So, technically six days.

Time starts when they hatch. Doesn’t matter what breed.

For future reference, it’s better to make a new post rather than bring up an old one.
giphy.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
Thanks!, I was wondering since I had some new hatchlings is all.
Thanks!, I was wondering since I had some new hatchlings is all.