Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | An odd rp rule question
Yoyo!

I have a question for a mod and/or admin that doesn't really necessitate a ticket;

My friend's starting up a rp and while the OG content was a bit... mnnn, the roleplay's trying to diverge from that. But they do still exist.

This is what they're from, they're called Pinks; [REDACTED]

And while NSFW is strictly forbidden, you are allowed to play as a character. But we can change that if that is too... borderline.
Yoyo!

I have a question for a mod and/or admin that doesn't really necessitate a ticket;

My friend's starting up a rp and while the OG content was a bit... mnnn, the roleplay's trying to diverge from that. But they do still exist.

This is what they're from, they're called Pinks; [REDACTED]

And while NSFW is strictly forbidden, you are allowed to play as a character. But we can change that if that is too... borderline.
They/Them
Roleplayer.
I used to be a people person, but then people ruined it.
I have an art shop!
Hello @FlameAriiDraycon! Your friend will need to seek role-players somewhere other than Flight Rising for this. Any character whose role is "pleasure slave" does not belong being roleplayed on Flight Rising.

Edit: Additionally, further reading shows me this also involves themes of not just sexual slavery but child torture and child sexual slavery. For this reason, the link has now been removed. Thank you.
Hello @FlameAriiDraycon! Your friend will need to seek role-players somewhere other than Flight Rising for this. Any character whose role is "pleasure slave" does not belong being roleplayed on Flight Rising.

Edit: Additionally, further reading shows me this also involves themes of not just sexual slavery but child torture and child sexual slavery. For this reason, the link has now been removed. Thank you.
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
Hello @FlameAriiDraycon, [quote]I have a question for a mod and/or admin that doesn't really necessitate a ticket;[/quote] This is a question that should be sent to Support and should be asked by the individual who wants to engage in such content on or via our site, and not through a third party. That being said and as there seems to be confusion recently on this subject, I'll answer this here to make our stance on these types of role-play and content abundantly and publicly clear. [b][url=https://flightrising.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004949203-Obscene-Vulgar]From our rules on Obscene & Vulgar content, specifically on violence and gore:[/url][/b] [quote][b][size=4]Violence & Gore[/size][/b] [b]Any reference to violence or injury must be in line with existing [i]Flight Rising[/i] lore. Content focused on slavery, child abuse, excessive violence/gore, or communicates intent to commit a real-life act of violence is not allowed.[/b][/quote] It does not matter if said role-play or off-site platform states "NSFW content is forbidden/prohibited" as [b]the base definition[/b] of said content is strictly prohibited. [b]We are a video game website[/b], specifically a virtual pet sim about [i]pixel dragons[/I] and we welcome players as young as thirteen years old to be a part of our community. [b]We will not allow our community to be used as a recruitment resource for sexual, violent, or sexually violent content.[/b] Attempting to do so using [i]any[/i] area of our site—including but not limited to broadcasts, forum signatures, or our private message system—in order to try and circumvent our rules will lead to penalties up to and including account closure. As we've noted in our [b][url=https://flightrising.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005878246-Roleplay-on-Flight-Rising]Role-play Policy[/url][/b]: [quote][b][i]Flight Rising[/i] allows players as young as thirteen (13) years old[/b] on the website and in the forums. If we should find erotic roleplay is occurring in private messages and [b]at least one of the players involved is under the age of eighteen (18)[/b], both accounts involved will be closed immediately and without the option for appeal.[/quote] These are our rules and use of our website [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/site/terms-use]constitutes agreement[/url][/b] to abide by our rules. They are not up for discussion. They are not up for debate. Thank you for your understanding and, most importantly, your cooperation in this matter.
Hello @FlameAriiDraycon,
Quote:

This is a question that should be sent to Support and should be asked by the individual who wants to engage in such content on or via our site, and not through a third party. That being said and as there seems to be confusion recently on this subject, I'll answer this here to make our stance on these types of role-play and content abundantly and publicly clear.

From our rules on Obscene & Vulgar content, specifically on violence and gore:
Quote:
Violence & Gore

Any reference to violence or injury must be in line with existing Flight Rising lore. Content focused on slavery, child abuse, excessive violence/gore, or communicates intent to commit a real-life act of violence is not allowed.

It does not matter if said role-play or off-site platform states "NSFW content is forbidden/prohibited" as the base definition of said content is strictly prohibited.

We are a video game website, specifically a virtual pet sim about pixel dragons and we welcome players as young as thirteen years old to be a part of our community. We will not allow our community to be used as a recruitment resource for sexual, violent, or sexually violent content. Attempting to do so using any area of our site—including but not limited to broadcasts, forum signatures, or our private message system—in order to try and circumvent our rules will lead to penalties up to and including account closure. As we've noted in our Role-play Policy:
Quote:
Flight Rising allows players as young as thirteen (13) years old on the website and in the forums. If we should find erotic roleplay is occurring in private messages and at least one of the players involved is under the age of eighteen (18), both accounts involved will be closed immediately and without the option for appeal.

These are our rules and use of our website constitutes agreement to abide by our rules. They are not up for discussion. They are not up for debate.

Thank you for your understanding and, most importantly, your cooperation in this matter.