Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Skin/Accent Preview (SOLVED!)
I feel kinda dumb having to ask this, but how do I show a dragon with a skin/accent they don't have on? People are always looking for dragons that match skins/accents and I can use the preview tool to see the it on the dragons I have for sale, but I don't know how to show that to them. Halp plz
I feel kinda dumb having to ask this, but how do I show a dragon with a skin/accent they don't have on? People are always looking for dragons that match skins/accents and I can use the preview tool to see the it on the dragons I have for sale, but I don't know how to show that to them. Halp plz
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
@MotherOfBeardies you can use dressing room and share the image or the outfit widget
@MotherOfBeardies you can use dressing room and share the image or the outfit widget
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
@Ralzakark - I don't know how to use skins/accents in the dressing room tho :')
@Ralzakark - I don't know how to use skins/accents in the dressing room tho :')
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
@MotherOfBeardies below the apparel slots is a skin slot. click on it, and insert the id number of the skin. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/442830819590144001/741543912841150485/3.png[/img] if you are unsure of what the id number is, you can see a skin's id number by hovering the skin icon. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/442830819590144001/741543515921842226/1.png[/img] if its not visible, click on the skin, and it should be in top of the pop up window [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/442830819590144001/741543518476042240/2.png[/img]
@MotherOfBeardies below the apparel slots is a skin slot. click on it, and insert the id number of the skin.

3.png

if you are unsure of what the id number is, you can see a skin's id number by hovering the skin icon.

1.png

if its not visible, click on the skin, and it should be in top of the pop up window

2.png
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
@Ralzakark - That certainly is a well-hidden skin slot. Thank you so much!
@Ralzakark - That certainly is a well-hidden skin slot. Thank you so much!