Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | coli genes

hi! does anyone know what genes the coli drops? I only know python, morph and smirch and was wondering if there were more :)

hi! does anyone know what genes the coli drops? I only know python, morph and smirch and was wondering if there were more :)
- I go by he/him pronouns
- My timezone is FR+13
- I love writing, roleplaying and doing art!

FREE/PWYW ART SHOP
@Soidisant

According to the wiki, Python and Morph are the only normal genes which drop in the Coli. Smirch drops from Strange Chests during NotN (and Strange Chests can be found in the Coli, but the gene doesn't drop directly).

As for Ancient genes, Banescales' Candycane, Sugarplum and Skeletal are Coli genes, as are Gaolers' Phantom, Spirit, and Weathered. A quick look at the Game Database seems to indicate that these genes drop in all venues, but not from all enemies.

Source for normal genes
Source for Ancient genes
@Soidisant

According to the wiki, Python and Morph are the only normal genes which drop in the Coli. Smirch drops from Strange Chests during NotN (and Strange Chests can be found in the Coli, but the gene doesn't drop directly).

As for Ancient genes, Banescales' Candycane, Sugarplum and Skeletal are Coli genes, as are Gaolers' Phantom, Spirit, and Weathered. A quick look at the Game Database seems to indicate that these genes drop in all venues, but not from all enemies.

Source for normal genes
Source for Ancient genes
windh4.png
@Soidisant

Modern:
Primary: Python
Secondary: Morph

Ancient:
Gaoler Primary: Phantom
Gaoler Secondary: Spirit
Gaoler Tertiary: Weathered
Banescale Primary: Candycane
Banescale Secondary: Sugarplum
Banescale Tertiary: Skeletal

Smirch is not directly acquired from the Coliseum. It drops from Night of the Nocturne Strange Chests. The strange chests can be acquired from Baldwin, Swipp, and the Coliseum during the NotN event . https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=85

Edit: Ninja’d
@Soidisant

Modern:
Primary: Python
Secondary: Morph

Ancient:
Gaoler Primary: Phantom
Gaoler Secondary: Spirit
Gaoler Tertiary: Weathered
Banescale Primary: Candycane
Banescale Secondary: Sugarplum
Banescale Tertiary: Skeletal

Smirch is not directly acquired from the Coliseum. It drops from Night of the Nocturne Strange Chests. The strange chests can be acquired from Baldwin, Swipp, and the Coliseum during the NotN event . https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=85

Edit: Ninja’d
@WyvernVenom @DethJackal

ooooh that clears things up, thanks for answering both of you!
@WyvernVenom @DethJackal

ooooh that clears things up, thanks for answering both of you!
- I go by he/him pronouns
- My timezone is FR+13
- I love writing, roleplaying and doing art!

FREE/PWYW ART SHOP