Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Pinglist?
Ok, so I have an art shop, and multiple people have asked to be added to the pinglist. How do I ping people without it showing tho?
Ok, so I have an art shop, and multiple people have asked to be added to the pinglist. How do I ping people without it showing tho?
G2RhoSz.png Cinnabar Plaguebringer
@subernabur If you don't want the pinglist to be publicly viewable, put it in a document or note file on your computer. If you just don't want people to be pinged whenever you add them, you can put an empty piece of code between the @ symbol and their username, as shown below. @[i][/i]subernabur [code]@[i][/i]subernabur[/code]
@subernabur

If you don't want the pinglist to be publicly viewable, put it in a document or note file on your computer.

If you just don't want people to be pinged whenever you add them, you can put an empty piece of code between the @ symbol and their username, as shown below.

@subernabur
Code:
@[i][/i]subernabur
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
If you mean how do you send the ping but not have the whole list showing in the post after you pinged, then you post the list as normal but edit it out right after. It should still ping everyone, I believe.
If you mean how do you send the ping but not have the whole list showing in the post after you pinged, then you post the list as normal but edit it out right after. It should still ping everyone, I believe.
@Klawzor thank you!
@Klawzor thank you!
G2RhoSz.png Cinnabar Plaguebringer