Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Changing flight
I don’t know how to change my flight can I have some help?
I don’t know how to change my flight can I have some help?
@Slothdraco13 Go to your account settings by clicking the little arrow next to your username and avatar in the top corner of the screen.
Once there one of your options will be "flight change". Keep in mind that you can only change your flight once for free, any changes after that will cost you 1500 gems and you'll have to wait 6 months.
@Slothdraco13 Go to your account settings by clicking the little arrow next to your username and avatar in the top corner of the screen.
Once there one of your options will be "flight change". Keep in mind that you can only change your flight once for free, any changes after that will cost you 1500 gems and you'll have to wait 6 months.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@slothdraco13

Click the triangle next to your username at the top of your screen and go to ‘account settings’. Your first flight change is free, but you will have to wait six months and pay a fee of 1500 gems if you want to change any time after that.

Edit: ninja’d
@slothdraco13

Click the triangle next to your username at the top of your screen and go to ‘account settings’. Your first flight change is free, but you will have to wait six months and pay a fee of 1500 gems if you want to change any time after that.

Edit: ninja’d