Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Help with specific breeding project
Hello! I hope I'm posting this in the right place :')

Long story short, I've completely lost track of my current breeding project. I didn't plan it out very thouroughly, but I did try to sort of follow Ganondorf's Breeding Guide (here) but got overwhelmed, and now I have no clue how to proceed.

My dragons for the project are in my lair tab 'Breeding Projects'. Dragons from Sonatina to Luego are unrelated, with the dragons after Luego being from previous breedings of the unrelated dragons. Edit: I moved the dragons around after getting rid of some, so that order doesn't fit anymore :')

My colour goal is Jungle/Plum/Radioactive, with the genes Wasp/Bee/Filigree. Genes aren't terribly important, though, as those can be changed. Ideally, I'd want a breeding pair with those colours (or a very narrow range) as I'm aiming for a specific eye type of a different element, and I have a friend in that element who can breed them for me, plus a male is preferred.

Any advice on which dragons to pair together, which ones to get rid of etc. is highly appreciated. I don't expect anyone to make a detailed list of steps for me, but even advice like "these two have a good range for your goal" can help me get back on track.

Thank you very much for reading <3
Hello! I hope I'm posting this in the right place :')

Long story short, I've completely lost track of my current breeding project. I didn't plan it out very thouroughly, but I did try to sort of follow Ganondorf's Breeding Guide (here) but got overwhelmed, and now I have no clue how to proceed.

My dragons for the project are in my lair tab 'Breeding Projects'. Dragons from Sonatina to Luego are unrelated, with the dragons after Luego being from previous breedings of the unrelated dragons. Edit: I moved the dragons around after getting rid of some, so that order doesn't fit anymore :')

My colour goal is Jungle/Plum/Radioactive, with the genes Wasp/Bee/Filigree. Genes aren't terribly important, though, as those can be changed. Ideally, I'd want a breeding pair with those colours (or a very narrow range) as I'm aiming for a specific eye type of a different element, and I have a friend in that element who can breed them for me, plus a male is preferred.

Any advice on which dragons to pair together, which ones to get rid of etc. is highly appreciated. I don't expect anyone to make a detailed list of steps for me, but even advice like "these two have a good range for your goal" can help me get back on track.

Thank you very much for reading <3
The-Dragon-s-Keep-DISCORD.pngSignature2.png
@Rikke99
I think anyone with terts on the blue end of things (and possibly even the darker greens) you can get rid of by now, since radioactive is way over on the yellow end of the green range
similarly, I also noticed a few secondaries on the lighter grey end, which is also pretty far away from your goal

in terms of specific ones to keep, riku and nayomi are both pretty close, although it seems like you may need to breed a closer male on the other side of the secondary range. your newest male tundra does also have a pretty close range but is related to those two.
I also decided to quickly search the ah for this and found a cheap male that should work. here's the search just in case
@Rikke99
I think anyone with terts on the blue end of things (and possibly even the darker greens) you can get rid of by now, since radioactive is way over on the yellow end of the green range
similarly, I also noticed a few secondaries on the lighter grey end, which is also pretty far away from your goal

in terms of specific ones to keep, riku and nayomi are both pretty close, although it seems like you may need to breed a closer male on the other side of the secondary range. your newest male tundra does also have a pretty close range but is related to those two.
I also decided to quickly search the ah for this and found a cheap male that should work. here's the search just in case
unknown.png
@SkyBlaze

Thank you very much for the advice! I bought the male you suggested, and I'll have a look at the ones with the blue terts/grey secondaries :> I'm a bit nervous about getting rid of dragons in case I'll need them later, but I do think you're right that I don't need these ones anymore.
Thank you again!
@SkyBlaze

Thank you very much for the advice! I bought the male you suggested, and I'll have a look at the ones with the blue terts/grey secondaries :> I'm a bit nervous about getting rid of dragons in case I'll need them later, but I do think you're right that I don't need these ones anymore.
Thank you again!
The-Dragon-s-Keep-DISCORD.pngSignature2.png