Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Upload images?
I’ve read a bunch of posts answering this question but I still don’t understand
I’ve read a bunch of posts answering this question but I still don’t understand
41f72ec76079c9ada92c34e579d4d86f8b7b26e8.png
@RandomDragonHere in order to have images show up on the site you'll need a link to them that ends in some sort of file extension such as .png or .gif if the image is already on a website, you can just right click the image and press copy image location to get that link, but if it's saved on your device then you'll need to upload it to a hosting site like imgur or discord and copy the link from there once you have the link, either use the tree icon or manually type the image tags to get the code below [code][img]image link[/img][/code]
@RandomDragonHere
in order to have images show up on the site you'll need a link to them that ends in some sort of file extension such as .png or .gif
if the image is already on a website, you can just right click the image and press copy image location to get that link, but if it's saved on your device then you'll need to upload it to a hosting site like imgur or discord and copy the link from there
once you have the link, either use the tree icon or manually type the image tags to get the code below
Code:
[img]image link[/img]
unknown.png
@SkyBlaze Thanks, this really clears things up
@SkyBlaze Thanks, this really clears things up
41f72ec76079c9ada92c34e579d4d86f8b7b26e8.png